How to keep inner game up?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I know you have to act alpha and everything, for experienced players out there: How you keep the inner game up? What boosts your attitude?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

"Act alpha" is an act, isn't it? It's not real. But if you are talking about having true inner game you want to be masculine. It's as simple as that.

If you break down masculinity all it is is your assertiveness, bravery, and ability to be independent. When I say assertiveness, I mean go out and do the things that you say you're going to do. When I say bravery, it's basically standing up for the things you believe in. When I say independence, I'm talking about having the ability to provide for yourself as best as possible.

If you have all three of those things, you are truly masculine and your inner game will be solid as a rock. Being an alpha will seem trivial.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I keep reminding myself to steer myself away from social conditioning. Our self-esteem should always be high since our opinions are the only ones that matter at the end of the day. Reminding yourself that if you are feeling anxiety and reasons not to do something, that means you are doing the right thing or about to do the right thing for yourself and you should ignore these thoughts and do it anyway. Builds up your tolerance of the unknown....

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

When you ask how to keep it up are you referring to when you're using it on women? Like are talking about AA or just general confidence and negative self talk?

I'll just give you different methods I've read, and then what's worked for me.

Fake it till you make it.

This is just being an actor. You act confidently on the surface. Use your mind to overide yoru emotions by being completely confident on the surface and appearing cool , and calm, and then being a nervous wreck on the inside who wants to jump out a window to avoid the situation.

This is just an act at first, and it can lead you to becoming more confident by forcing yourself through the nervous situation enough times for it to become as plain and meaningless to your emotions as getting coffee.

Some people call the person you create later fake because your origins are based out of you consciously changing yourself into the thing you want. Instead of you know, obeying default programming like they do. I feel like if you genuinely feel a certain way on the inside, and you project that out in reality then regardless of how you once felt in your life in the past, this new personality trait is as real as anything that happened naturally.

This method takes time and a ton of negative experiences until you've numbed yourself. Some people can't handle walking through that fire.

Self Programming

This is stuff like visualizations and affirmations. Hypnosis, and things that fuck around with your subconsciousness.

This method a lot of times does not work for people because it takes a certain weakness to rely solely on this stuff as a crutch. The type of weakness of submitting and being easily influenced.

You'll still be nervous without physically doing the act, and any positives you gain through this, if not done enough and kept up will be reversed by outside influences such as friends and family, and environment.

This can be a great tool to help supplement yourself though.

Practicing by yourself

This has been the most helpful thing for me to do as far as dealing with AA. You visualize yourself in the scene and you try to feel those nervous emotions as intensely as possible, and then visually (and physically) practice the right body language and openers and kino escalation. You're basically combining the first 2 and doing it in the comfort and safety of isolation. You numb yourself to most of the emotions and your set flows effortlessly.

General Confidence

This is in case you aren't talking about AA. To be generally confident first know that when you're confident you will have people who try to chip away at it and even call you arrogant. Just ignore that stuff.

Next you should every morning create a powerful positive emotional state (which includes confidence) By reliving happy and confident moments which will bring those emotions to you. Then list the strengths you're most confident in which will give you an authentic reason to be confident every day.

Finally, do some small thing each day to make your life better than it was yesterday. These small gains everyday will have a snowball affect on your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccL8jUIIWU - Adoration of the Magi Lupe Fiasco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:36 pm 
The Coach

Handling my shit is what does it for me. Staying focused.

Getting a few hours of productive work in every day- Always trying to build my empire. Not saying be ridiculous with your work hours... Just build your kingdom.

Going to the gym- I'll be honest, looking at my muscles all pumped in the mirror definitely makes me feel pretty good about myself. Plus, it actually is good for your body.

Taking care of myself- Clean clothes. Showering daily. Eating healthy. Regular hair cuts/beard trimming. All that shit...

Handling my Issues- Everyone has day to day issues that need to be handled. When I stay ontop of my shit, it keeps me feeling good about myself.

That pretty much does it for me...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:33 pm 
Read My Book

Your answer is here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190620

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Inner game isn't some magical WIN button. It's just being aware that:

1. Meeting new people is normal
2. Women want to bang
3. No sane girl is going to stab you for talking to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ask yourself better questions!

Whenever you ask yourself a question, your brain answers it instantly. Try it now, ask yourself your own name. See what I mean?

So ask yourself things like:

- Why would girls be lucky to have me?
- Why am I amazing?
- What am I proud of myself for?

You get the idea.

Every night before you go to sleep, write a list of everything good about the previous day. When you wake up, write a list of small goals for the next day.

Masculinity grows through achievement and breaking barriers.