Pull Marketing in PU

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Re: Pull Marketing in PU
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 am 

DO NOT FLAME.

Play nice everyone.

Thank you,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:37 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Bumped for comic value.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm 

Quote:
I've personally found for my style, that eliciting emotional feelings (such as jokingly conversing as a needy best friend and then eventually escalating to a boyfriend/girlfriend frame) without being explicitly sexual (just indirectly alerting them that you find them attractive along the way) is a very powerful method in how I use 'pull' marketing. My litmus test for when it's worked is when the female unprovoked starts to make those same jokes.

Often it seems to confuse the females and makes me stand out, because apparently it's not very common. The benefit of this is that it also works and is acceptable in a much wider array of social situations than just a club. But that's a problem as well, especially because I do this with almost every attractive female I talk to. But I guess there are worse problems in life.
You are probably one of the very few who understands the irony of this thread. . .

There are probably just as many ways to "pull" as there are to "push". The pu cliche', "neg", is in fact a "pull". Even that alpha monkey act would belong in the "pull" side of the game. But there is something about that unassuming smart guy that seems to attract everybody around them. Just about every effective leader I've known was this way; quiet, asking questions. . . leaning on you for answers. There's this Korean chair of a conglomerate who bows so low every time I see him, he forces me to nearly kiss the sidewalk. A Samsung exec who reached what would be the equivalent of a "partner" status once advised me to be the "kerosene heater". Warm enough so everybody gathers around . . . but scorching hot if touched the wrong way. Probably could have expanded and wrote much more but I am sure you already get it. . . and even if I wrote much more, most others would not.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've personally found for my style, that eliciting emotional feelings (such as jokingly conversing as a needy best friend
This sounds interesting... examples of things you might say?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:38 pm 

Quote:
DO NOT FLAME.

Play nice everyone.

Thank you,

Vic
THIS^

The constant arguing and bickering is one of the many reasons this place is seeing decreased activity. People are tired of the drama.

Warnings will be given here out for unnecessary negative attitudes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
DO NOT FLAME.

Play nice everyone.

Thank you,

Vic
THIS^

The constant arguing and bickering is one of the many reasons this place is seeing decreased activity. People are tired of the drama.

Thanks for your support. . . but aren't you a few weeks late here?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:56 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
DO NOT FLAME.

Play nice everyone.

Thank you,

Vic
THIS^

Thanks for your support. . . but aren't you a few weeks late here?
Better late than never :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm 

The following is merely an observation and some gathered thoughts.

Take a look at this:

http://www.niagarapsychic.ca/resources/ ... SCHART.jpg

And this:

https://cbmslangarts8th.files.wordpress ... -needs.jpg

Notice some similarities? Maslow believed that people can only reach the next level of needs when its lower needs are already met. Makes sense. . . if you've been hungry and thirsty for a week on a life raft, you're probably not jonesing for a blow job. And consider Buddha's story. He had all the riches and social needs a man could desire. . . but only then did he thirst for a spiritual Odyssey. So I understand that I am probably either plagiarizing, or at best, repeating what many clever people must have said for thousands of years but . . . sex is not the greatest pleasure in life. . . far from it. (Try to imagine people who live in war torn countries for their entire lives. They might tell you that walking outside without bombs dropping every other day would be the greatest pleasure in life. Imagine people who walk many miles a day for drinking water. They'd tell you that fresh water is the greatest pleasure in life. So imagine if sex and love was plentiful for you. . . would you run around seeking more of what you already have?)

The thing is. . . even if we are not personally ready for our next plateau, we are aware its existence. We've all felt it. . . or we've seen others experience it. And remember . . . these are incredibly personal and intimate experiences. You've seen those people who "find God" through one religion or another. . . it's as if they can walk on water. You've seen people complete 10 year researches and establish themselves professionally. Billionaires who think nothing of making few hundreds of million dollars on a deal will cry after writing their first novel. . . the Olympic athlete who climbs the podium after training and dreaming for their entire lives. The examples are countless. . . More on this later.

Now consider the people who push for a relationship with "safety" alone. . . "I have an apartment around the block. I know the bouncer here. . ."

And consider the people who push for a relationship with sex alone. . . "I like sex. Sex is good. You like sex. Sex is good."

Consider the know-it-all village idiot. "I know this. I know that."

Where are ^these people in their lives and what type of people will be drawn to these people? What is it exactly that these people provide for others? It doesn't take much imagination does it?

Let's get back to our greatest pleasures in life: Self realization. . . actualization. . . insight. . . the ability to organize and understand our jumbled thoughts. . . to figure out our place in the World. . . strategize, and actually bring things from our minds out to reality to share with the World. Now things are getting interesting right?. . . Now imagine somebody who understands ^this better than you. . . and has the ability to do ^this better than you. . . and has a place in their lives to support your path with humility and without judgement. Are you just going to let him/her out of your life?

It seems Hobbit has seen some of this unfold in front of him. . . and some people stumble upon ^this dynamic merely by chance. Either way, to see ^this actually occur is like seeing somebody orgasm and get drunk for the time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:40 am 

Quote:
There are different end-goals in "pick-up" and if you're looking for repeat customers, this is it. ^

We are talking about "value" again it seems. As you've pointed out in the past, you should have more to offer than just sex as you get older. Why would she want to spend time with you VS the other guy she met last week ? Do you even have time to meet with her ? These are questions that probably should swift through the mind of a busy man. The real "pull" of the reality illustrated as I take it sounds meaningful, interesting, and the attraction that happens is more of a by-product of a well-rounded life than anything. . . although I'm sure some extra wit and thought goes a long way.

PS: I point people towards Maslow's pyramid all the time. It's a simple answer to many people's complicated problems.
As I mentioned earlier, this is mostly about the communication process. Consider the following generic milestones of communications:

A baby: Communicates without thought or appreciation of consequences. Simply cries when uncomfortable and smiles when happy.

Toddler: Now discovers influence... certain behavior tend to bring forth certain results but has no care for "why".

Child: Learns to ask. I want this. I want that. I like this. I don't like that.

Teens: Discovers that there are more than a few ways to express his/her thoughts... but language and thoughts are still self-focused

Adult: Having experienced various outcomes through various situations, learns that he can change behavior through his own actions. For example, if you want someone to smile, do you ask him to smile? Go for the tickle? Tell a joke?

Older adult: Hopefully, having achieved some self awareness and success, has the liberty to be "you" focused.

Now think of the adults in your lives who communicate like babies... like toddlers... like children: I am hungry, give me food. I like you, I want a date. I want to take you out. You make me angry. I am angry. I am happy. Har, har, har. Why don't you smile more? Why dont you go out more? Why dont you like sex more? I want to be your boyfriend. Wah, wah, wah.

Most will not know why they are ^repulsed by this... they just are...

How do successful entrepreneurs manage to form a dedicated team? How do successful coaches put a talented team together? It' not all about the $$...