What do beautiful women say about men? Be a fly on the wall.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My friend "E" models full time in NY, I got a real job and only model part-time model now. She and I have these GREAT discussions on FB about Men, Sex and Society. I have always said if people read them, I bet they'd be shocked to know what we really think.

This forum seems like the *perfect* place to carry out my experiment.

(For the purpose of anonymity, I am L and she is E.)

L: So some drunk ass started sex texting me last night

E: Fun

L: I was like "Who is this? How did you get this number?" But he wouldn't say

E: Did you start sending him dick pics?

L: WHY DIDN'T I START SENDING HIM DICK PICS????

E: You totally should have

L: I did far worse. Hes going to wish I had sent dick pics. I googled his number. It popped up where he worked. So I gave them a call.

E: I SEE Yes, you can google phone numbers and its usually very accurate

L: Told them to tell him to stop getting drunk and using the company roladex to drunk dial women because I found it unprofessional

E: Yesssssss THAT'S good What kind of company was it?

L: "Consulting " he's a professional bullshit artist. If he's not fired, he's the laughing stock.

E: GOOD. I like that better than dick pics

L: I should wait a few days, then bombard him with dick pics. Salt in the wound

E: Indeed

L: I only have two dick picks on this phone. Both un-requested. From guys courting me. When will they realize we don't want to be digitally flashed?

E: It's 99.99% of the time unrequested

L: A man sending you a dick pic is like a cat bringing you a dead mouse. We know you're proud, but I'm just going to throw it away without touching it.

E: I usually respond by sending them a picture of blue waffles.

L: I can't believe at my age I'm still dealing with this

E: Not sure if there's a cure

L: When does it end?

E: I want there to be a cure for AIDS, cancer, and dick pics

L: Society has failed me. I was promised that after 30 no man would find me attractive. Yet now I have to deal with the ones my age, plus these younger ones who want a "cougar."

E: Yeah I know what you mean. Like last night my mom brought me to this party I didn't feel like going to, a BBQ for the 4th and it was nice, but I just got out of a 10 hour day of work, was SO tired, did not want to be social, hadn't even changed my clothes... I get there and my mom is trying to get me to talk to this guy who had met me once before and had been "asking" about me. I was trying to politely get out of ALL social things including him, not to be rude, but because I just wasn't up for it. And my mom kept saying, "But E, he's not trying to make you uncomfortable, he just *likes* you..." as if, you know, when a man likes it's MY responsibility to be polite and either give him what he wants or care about his feelings and let him down easy. Imagine if men cared that much about US and OUR feelings... It's like, no, I don't want to be rude, but it's not MY responsibility to deal with every man's arbitrary feelings...

L: Plus, you know he only has these feelings because of your disinterest

E: When I/any woman has feelings for a man, does that man go, "Oh, she has feelings for me. Let me make sure I reciprocate and make her feel good. And if God forbid I don't reciprocate, let me care for her needs and make sure she feels fine..."

L: Nope. They don't suffer us out of politeness.

E: Exactly. Can't wait until I'm president

L: We're going to fix all this bullshit

E: Man, won't it be great when there's a female president with her first lady...Like Ellen and Portia would make a nice team

L: I'll feel sorry for her though. She'll be forced to make some anti female rulings so as to appear impartial.

E: True...

L: We need a Butch lesbian in office. Someone our enemy countries will fear.

E: Hilary

L: Omg perfect!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For those of you reading this while reaching for your Merriam-Websters, yes, beautiful women and men are known to have higher IQ's.

(Which is why chump-ass PUA moves don't work. Because the woman you're trying to use them on is smarter than you.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/b ... e-1.153345

Last edited by 2fast4PUAs on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is why Brad Pitt & George Clooney came up with the General Theory of Relativity and Field Equations!

And Albert Einstien was just another handsome mother fucker!!!

Pure truth bro! :mrgreen:

Don't let generalizations get the best of you!!

Last edited by masterm1ne on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 pm 
The Grand Puba

Post your number. We can all send you pics of our dicks to help you out with the bombardment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This is why Brad Pitt & George Clooney came up with the General Theory of Relativity and Field Equations!

And Albert Einstien was just another handsome mother fucker!!!

Pure truth bro! :mrgreen:
Einstein was hot when he was younger.

Tesla was also considered to be very handsome in his time. Women threw themselves at him but he had no interest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:00 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lol, so 2 women...actually MODELS.... in their 30s, who are still single.... in one of the most populated cities in the world... want to give guys advice on getting women.....ok. I hope this is just trolling, if not... instead of being vengeful and taking the time to mess with people's job who just text you, be nice and maybe you guys will find someone. And that's serious advice. The first post perfectly shows why you and your friend would be single, and I sincerely hope this is just a dude joking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

You're just making blanket statements....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol, so 2 women...actually MODELS.... in their 30s, who are still single.... in one of the most populated cities in the world... want to give guys advice on getting women.....ok. I hope this is just trolling, if not... instead of being vengeful and taking the time to mess with people's job who just text you, be nice and maybe you guys will find someone. And that's serious advice. The first post perfectly shows why you and your friend would be single, and I sincerely hope this is just a dude joking.
Judging by our conversation, does it sound like we want to be with these men?

You guys are all here because you want to get HB10 pussy. That's us. And I'm showing you why you're not getting it.

You should be thanking me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

L: Have you heard of PUA? A man whom success has eluded in other fields will try to comfort himself by compensating with his victories over women. Lacking any success with which to naturally draw a women to him, he resorts to tricks. They call these tricks "pick up." They then go online to brag to the other unsuccessful men about their victories over women.

E: So, a bunch of losers trying sleep with women so they can impress other losers?

L: In a nutshell yes.

E: They can't possibly keep that up. The woman is going to see through the facade.

L: They figure it out pretty quick. None of them can keep a woman around for a relationship. So they pretend they don't want one. Sad really.

E: I feel bad that they feel they need to lie to complete strangers rather than searching themselves for real value

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:40 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
L: Have you heard of PUA? A man whom success has eluded in other fields will try to comfort himself by compensating with his victories over women. Lacking any success with which to naturally draw a women to him, he resorts to tricks. They call these tricks "pick up." They then go online to brag to the other unsuccessful men about their victories over women.

E: So, a bunch of losers trying sleep with women so they can impress other losers?

E: They can't possibly keep that up. The woman is going to see through the facade.

L: They figure it out pretty quick. None of them can keep a woman around for a relationship. So they pretend they don't want one. Sad really.
You won't be talking all this garbage tomorrow when my lottery ticket numbers pay off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

E: I feel bad that they feel they need to lie to complete strangers rather than searching themselves for real value
You won't be talking all this garbage tomorrow when my lottery ticket numbers pay off.
I LOLed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I love the generalization that every guy on this forum is only here for the sole purpose of one night stands.

Let's attack the medium that attempts to help men to get better with women, improve their self-esteem, get an interesting life style, improve their social circle and their overall quality of life.

Certainly there are other things you can devote your time being "2fast" for?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I LOLed
Don't do that. Each time you laugh some of that ice on your heart is going to melt off. Next thing you know, you'll start thinking some of us aren't so bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I love the generalization that every guy on this forum is only here for the sole purpose of one night stands.

Let's attack the medium that attempts to help men to get better with women, improve their self-esteem, get an interesting life style, improve their social circle and their overall quality of life.
Propaganda. I've read the posts and you're trying to puff up your egos at the expense of others, namely women. It's a fake self esteem. If you have to drag somebody down to feel better about yourself that only proves they are above you.

This lifestyle makes you paranoid, thinking women are constantly judging you and talking shit behind your back, about whether or not you're alpha, or if your jawline is thick enough.

You're unable to achieve a relationship, because you've told so many lies you don't even know who you are anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Or maybe you're a bitch, who knows?