nyceboi lay report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Post subject: nyceboi lay report
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I went to one of local night clubs last friday, I took my wingwoman with me and my wingwoman took one her female friend that wanted to have some drinks and fun, we got into the club and we grabbed a table, I could tell my wingwoman's friend liked me and I decided to reciprocate, we talked and I did some kino moves to make her horny, after I made her horny, I went to the bar to get some drinks and my wingwoman was already dancing with this hot chick, I waited at the bar and when they finished the song they went straight to me I bought them drinks and I introduced myself to the hot chick, after that I came back with my new girl, and kept drinking and dancing, before the club was closing my ww approached me and said to me that the hot chick had invited us to her house and keep the party there, I said yes right away!..I called an uber and there was a few haters at the door trying to convince the hot chick not going with us, arguing she did not know us at all blah blah...uber arrived and 2 of the haters/jealous guys tried to jump at the uber car with us, I stopped them and cold turkey I told them, hey guys get your own girls get the fu**ck out of here lol!...
we arrived a the girl's house and we kept drinking I set the tone putting some music, after a little i told my ww to ask the girl to let me use her room to have sex with my new girl, she said yes and we went into the room
I was in action and what was my surprised when my ww and the hot chick went into the room and they told they wanted to watch I said yes no problem, my ww undressed the hot chick and they started kissing each other, then my girl joined the action and the chicks were touching and kissing each other, I approached and started kissing the hot chick I stared doing oral on her, the other 2 chicks joined and started playing with her breasts, I started having sex with the hot chick, after a few minutes I told my ww to join and have sex with the chick, then my girl joined the action...and well you got the idea right?... I ended up having sex with the hot chick and my new girl, my ww decided just to watch me doing both girls... after I was done I enjoyed watching the 3 chicks having sex with each other as well...my ww and I left at 5am and my new girl decided to stay and sleep with the hot chick..it was a good night...hopefully I can have more nights like these often.

Post subject: Re: nyceboi lay report
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I went to one of local night clubs last friday, I took my wingwoman with me and my wingwoman took one her female friend that wanted to have some drinks and fun, we got into the club and we grabbed a table, I could tell my wingwoman's friend liked me and I decided to reciprocate, we talked and I did some kino moves to make her horny, after I made her horny, I went to the bar to get some drinks and my wingwoman was already dancing with this hot chick, I waited at the bar and when they finished the song they went straight to me I bought them drinks and I introduced myself to the hot chick, after that I came back with my new girl, and kept drinking and dancing, before the club was closing my ww approached me and said to me that the hot chick had invited us to her house and keep the party there, I said yes right away!..I called an uber and there was a few haters at the door trying to convince the hot chick not going with us, arguing she did not know us at all blah blah...uber arrived and 2 of the haters/jealous guys tried to jump at the uber car with us, I stopped them and cold turkey I told them, hey guys get your own girls get the fu**ck out of here lol!...
we arrived a the girl's house and we kept drinking I set the tone putting some music, after a little i told my ww to ask the girl to let me use her room to have sex with my new girl, she said yes and we went into the room
I was in action and what was my surprised when my ww and the hot chick went into the room and they told they wanted to watch I said yes no problem, my ww undressed the hot chick and they started kissing each other, then my girl joined the action and the chicks were touching and kissing each other, I approached and started kissing the hot chick I stared doing oral on her, the other 2 chicks joined and started playing with her breasts, I started having sex with the hot chick, after a few minutes I told my ww to join and have sex with the chick, then my girl joined the action...and well you got the idea right?... I ended up having sex with the hot chick and my new girl, my ww decided just to watch me doing both girls... after I was done I enjoyed watching the 3 chicks having sex with each other as well...my ww and I left at 5am and my new girl decided to stay and sleep with the hot chick..it was a good night...hopefully I can have more nights like these often.
Unreal! I thought these kind of situations only happen in action-adventure movies like Pirates with Jesse Jane. You are a Master.

Post subject: Re: nyceboi lay report
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I suppose that's the magic of preselection