Ascending to SnowSaiyan

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Spent the last week stateside. San Fran. Never been before. Was decent. Was for work so not much else was done other that.

I definitely have to head out there on holiday and road trip.

I have to say though, my game...is no longer insane. It is lacking, massively.

Been a bit under the weather this past month and am still not great hence one reason for the lack of game.

Still gonna try and soldier through and run a bit of game.

I really wanna day game. Become a trooper in it.

Watch this space. I'm gonna return to my devilishly fiendish ways.

Where in London are you guys?
Hey, good to hear from you. We are from all over. Meet in central. If you ever fancy it, hit me up with your number in a pm.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 28th Jan 2015

I met up with a couple of peeps from the pua clan. We met at Starbucks and once the avengers had assembled went to a pub to chill out. It's good to have days like this, where you actually get to know each other. We spoke about all sorts from fitness to philosophy. One thing I note is that most I have met in this game are readers. Which is good. I never have been much of a reader, so it's cool to meet people who do so much.

There was one guy I met who I shall call Gamgee. He literally inspired me. He taught me about a world of sex parties and orgies. His lay count was 250 plus. His whole approach to it all fascinated me. He took almost a cave man approach to game but was well versed in life. He had already written one novel on philosophy and was about to write another on sex. And trust me guys, I would buy it. The experiences he has had has blown my mind. I'm...everyone I know...is sooooo tame compared to him.

I came away from the night empowered. Without a single approach. Without any external validation. Tonight was like I took the blue pill. My eyes were opened. Girls still kind of are on a pedestal for me. Today seems to have knocked them off it. I care so little. I feel like I have gone super Saiyan and I haven't done anything other than listen.

I will soon begin my descent into the way of the aspiring pua again. And I cannot wait.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spent the last week stateside. San Fran. Never been before. Was decent. Was for work so not much else was done other that.

I definitely have to head out there on holiday and road trip.

I have to say though, my game...is no longer insane. It is lacking, massively.

Been a bit under the weather this past month and am still not great hence one reason for the lack of game.

Still gonna try and soldier through and run a bit of game.

I really wanna day game. Become a trooper in it.

Watch this space. I'm gonna return to my devilishly fiendish ways.

Where in London are you guys?
Hey, good to hear from you. We are from all over. Meet in central. If you ever fancy it, hit me up with your number in a pm.

Just seeing this. Will do

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday February 13th 2015

About 6/7 months ago I went out. Got a make out and a number close of this irish chick who lived in Ireland. I said before during our first interaction that I don't think I have ever had a girl who liked me so much (at the time). I didn't get her home, she was in a 2 set. Anyways I have been texting her throughout this period, with the end goal of getting me some honey. She's moved to London now, and we decided to meet up.

She goes to college (law school) near where I work. We met nearby at an American diner. She ate. I just watched with a beer. I'd eaten before. The card machine at the place broke so could only accept cash. She had 4 english pounds, I had 20. We chilled out and spoke. She is quiet. Too quiet. I'm on the somewhat quiet side so I prefer the extroverts. Nothing really major was spoken about. Usual shit.

I take her afterwards to a fancy bar. Too fancy. After a drink that I paid through the nose for I think it is time to go down market. Z bar is calling.

We head there. On NYE's I saw a hot waitress (HB8) which I had tried it on with. I will call her Misa (game of thrones reference). On NYE she wasn't giving me any joy. On my date in Z bar she was working. Anyways with the irish chick we just spoke. Still she was overtly quiet. I speak about how she is going to be a rich lawyer and how I am going to be a kept man. I tell her that I want 12 children. lol. I say this a lot to girls. I don't know why, maybe its that whole conspiracy thing. It seems to go down well all the time.

After a while, I know its time to amp things up. We'd been together about 4 hours by this point. I do a bit of light kino, then just pull her face to mine and make out. She pulls me in, without sounding like a cheesy 90's R Kelly song, I caress her body. After a few make outs I turn around to see Misa staring at me. Yeah, that's right biatch. Look upon thee. Peep game. I wanted that shit to burn her eyes. Let her know what she could of had. haha. Irish chick is a decent HB8 ergo is of sufficient attractive level to make Misa jealous.

At about 12 I go to leave. Mainly as we have been together for like 6 hours so I wanted to call time on it. I try to get her back to mine but she isn't having it. We order our ubers. After a quick make out in the street we head our separate ways.

One thing I hated from the night was that I paid for everything. The whole night cost like £150. Blimey. I hated the way she didn't pay for a thing. Now guys I have almost 'a complex' as it has been described with girls paying their way. I don't know how or why I did this. It was our 2nd date. I met her a few months before and I paid, but it was much cheaper like £30 as we shared a bottle of wine and had just one drink each.

She never text me after the date nor did I her. After about a week I did, but no response. To be fair she hasn't seen it, I can tell from SPAM. So I text her English phone days later. I'm not sure if she will reply, nor am I overly fussed if she does. I don't know if I want to see her again. She does tick ever box imaginable and is quite witty. She would be a worthwhile chick to begin Harem 2.0. I coin it that as about a year ago I tried to build one with mixed success. This time I will do better.

Takeaways:
- Never buy all of the drinks unless it is absolutely crucial. Which in 99.9% of the time it won't be.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 19th Feb 2015

I went speed dating with the wing who must not be named. I would of rather had just a normal night but he was keen. The talent level was sub par. 2 HB8's out of like 18 girls. The rest were quite shocking with 2/3 HB7's sprinkled in.

I own this shit when I go. The ho's love the conversation. Mainly as I am not boring. I talk about random shit. I never ask what they do, how old they are etc. I stay away from chode questions.

I got a few yes's from it. Don't think I'll follow any up.

Takeaways:
- This was good practice to warm me up for game. There will be a whole lot more game soon. Right now I'm like charmander, need to evolve to chameleon.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 20th Feb 2015

The wing who must not be named wanted to do speed dating again. I went. It was a Friday and the vibe was different. More girls were on it like sonic. Boozing it up and shit. I was sober and have been for a while now. I can't drink much as of right now.

Tonights girls were nicer. A couple there who were just my type. Before the event begins the guys are in one room. My wing turns to me as say's 'there is no fucking competition'. Like a lion surveying his territory I look over. There is none. It is so bad I felt sorry for the girls. Honestly.

My wing is a better conversationalist I would say than I, so I didn't want to be near him. I wanted chodes to be ahead of me so when I come up the girl has had a bit of the rough, now she can get the smooth. 8) Unfortunately it panned out that I was directly after my wing. Anyhoo, I plow through. Most girls were a bit meh with none taking my fancy. Then I got around half way through and a stunner comes along. She was in the corner with her friends with bottles and shit. Felt like I was heading to the VIP area. Now I'm opposite her with a table between us. I kind of freeze. I want this one and I'm doing shit. I say 'hi', she says hi. She asks how I find it. I say good. Then ask her. We pause in silence. I could barely hear her. Then my inner pimp comes alive. I think fuck it. Stand up and jump to her side. Now I'm more chilled. Side by side. Conversation flows. Snow is back. She was from tokyo, a ballet teacher, slightly tatted and smelt of money. I did well and head off with a mini victory under my belt.

Next I spoke to two air hostesses. One of them looked like this, but slightly less hot: http://assets3.capitalfm.com/2010/49/mo ... view-1.jpg
As soon as I sit down, she asks me what my favourite sex position is. I tell her missionary, she asks why. I tell her some shit. 'Oh' she says. 'What' I ask. She mentions how the wing who must not be named told her to say that to fluster me and how it didn't work. God damn, what are these bitches like!? I'm the ice man. Get to know, bia-tch! She said how cool it was to meet normal guys like me and my wing. Honestly, I am not joking when I say there were no guys there to compete with. It was like competing with someone out of the undateables (Channel 4 show, google it).

I then get a bit more around the room. One girl tells me she has a b/f and is just here supporting a friend. Then she stops me and says what is someone like you doing at an event like this. I was like, what do you mean. She said, you are too good for this. Look at you. Your charming, good looking. You shouldn't be doing this. She was a soft HB9, a banker and frightfully posh. Which I like. As if my ego needed any more massaging, my head was swole after this for sheezy.

After the event we bounce out and meet with another wing. A man who's stories will shock you, in a good way. The guy who I mentioned after I met inspired me. He's been gaming for 8 years and is good. He's an admin on another site that is used by london pua's like Jon Matrix, John Cooper etc. Some girl opens him, she's okish. He's like 6,4 with a leather jacket, in shape to fuck so I'm sure that helps. Anyways he's not keen. I talk to her and she is a bit tom boyish. We leave the bar and when I go to kiss her cheek, her head stayed central. So I go for the make out. I get a slither of tongue and she stops. 'Not in front of everyone' she says. I'm a persistent fuck and go in again and get it. That's how I roll. Persistence, my dear Watson. As I was leaving I spoke to her friend who couldn't stop shouting out about how posh I sounded. I've had this a couple of times during my gaming. It strikes me as somewhat odd as I believe I sound relatively normal. Anyhoo.

We hit Z bar, but it is too much for me. I wasn't really drinking. I'd had 2 beers at it was 12:30. Downstairs at Z bar was my favourite place on Earth. A dingy, sess pool of gyrating drunk young women. Now when I went there it disgusted me. I'm moving away from that lifestyle. And happily. We head to another bar and I see 2 friends from back home (Mario being one of them). They are surrounded by a table of models. God damn. It was sick. I partied with them. Mario ended up with one model. One girl was keen on me and I was luke warm on her. I do as I always do, isolate and look to close. I take her outside to smoke. I hug her over what ever random shit she did, that gives me the excuse, then I say we are going to speak like this, still hugging her (taken from VP), then I go for the make out. She turns away. I literally just pull her head to mine. Still nothing. She say's 'I'm not there yet'. Which was interesting. She articulated her feelings. Anyways I continue with her but things aren't moving fast enough, I bounce around elsewhere. She was a good HB7 and is adequate. At the end of the night all her friends stand outside. My Uber is on its way. I link arms with her and walk. But she won't leave with me. I make out with her over and over and she scampers away. As she does my uber arrives. If it had been there earlier I think I could of got her in the taxi. It's all about getting just that one step further with girls.

After that, I head home.

Takeaways:
- I have been dressing in all black like this: http://blog.denimtherapy.com/wp-content ... 2011-8.jpg
Smarter than usual and it definitely gets the right looks. I feel like a deity when I'm all in black. I find to get the type of women I want, this is a good look to have.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 21st Feb 2015

I roll out with the wing who must not be named for some day game. I'm scared shitless by it right now. I knew I had to go out though. Even if I didn't approach. Just make the first step. We walk around. He is genuinely shopping as well. He does a few approaches. Gently he nudges me to do one, but I can't. I'm to much of a pussy.

Then randomly as we are walking one girl takes my fancy and instinctively I stop her. We chat for a bit. She is from Thailand and worked in a restaurant nearby. I go to number close, but she says no.

Did I fail....no no no. I took the first step towards action. I succeeded.
Quote:
Greatness is a lot of small things done well, day after day, workout after workout, obedience after obedience, day after day.
I had advanced. A conversation during the day. Not the most positive, but a conversation none the less. A small improvement. So I am happy.

Takeaways:
- My 1st step on this journey has begun. Keep up the momentum.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 22nd Feb 2015

I went around central with Rida. But the weather was shockingly bad. I was generally just social and had few short conversations with people, mature women, shop assistant (who looked like Taylor Swift), another shop assistant, and a guy whilst watching a busking show.

It felt good just to be social. I have been looking more into this John Cooper, an interesting pua coach.

I think a lot of these coaches just say the same thing. It really is all about being normal. There is some loose structure to it but nothing detailed. Just keep pushing forward. I reckon you could condense all the pua advice you need into 500 words or less. The most important part, is to be a fucking normal guy. That is it, mainly.

Takeaways:
- Keep on trying to improve your day game.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

About 6/7 months ago I went out. Got a make out and a number close of this irish chick who lived in Ireland. I said before during our first interaction that I don't think I have ever had a girl who liked me so much (at the time). I didn't get her home, she was in a 2 set. Anyways I have been texting her throughout this period, with the end goal of getting me some honey. She's moved to London now, and we decided to meet up.

She goes to college (law school) near where I work. We met nearby at an American diner. She ate. I just watched with a beer. I'd eaten before. The card machine at the place broke so could only accept cash. She had 4 english pounds, I had 20. We chilled out and spoke. She is quiet. Too quiet. I'm on the somewhat quiet side so I prefer the extroverts. Nothing really major was spoken about. Usual shit.

I take her afterwards to a fancy bar. Too fancy. After a drink that I paid through the nose for I think it is time to go down market. Z bar is calling.

We head there. On NYE's I saw a hot waitress (HB8) which I had tried it on with. I will call her Misa (game of thrones reference). On NYE she wasn't giving me any joy. On my date in Z bar she was working. Anyways with the irish chick we just spoke. Still she was overtly quiet. I speak about how she is going to be a rich lawyer and how I am going to be a kept man. I tell her that I want 12 children. lol. I say this a lot to girls. I don't know why, maybe its that whole conspiracy thing. It seems to go down well all the time.

After a while, I know its time to amp things up. We'd been together about 4 hours by this point. I do a bit of light kino, then just pull her face to mine and make out. She pulls me in, without sounding like a cheesy 90's R Kelly song, I caress her body. After a few make outs I turn around to see Misa staring at me. Yeah, that's right biatch. Look upon thee. Peep game. I wanted that shit to burn her eyes. Let her know what she could of had. haha. Irish chick is a decent HB8 ergo is of sufficient attractive level to make Misa jealous.

At about 12 I go to leave. Mainly as we have been together for like 6 hours so I wanted to call time on it. I try to get her back to mine but she isn't having it. We order our ubers. After a quick make out in the street we head our separate ways.

One thing I hated from the night was that I paid for everything. The whole night cost like £150. Blimey. I hated the way she didn't pay for a thing. Now guys I have almost 'a complex' as it has been described with girls paying their way. I don't know how or why I did this. It was our 2nd date. I met her a few months before and I paid, but it was much cheaper like £30 as we shared a bottle of wine and had just one drink each.

She never text me after the date nor did I her. After about a week I did, but no response. To be fair she hasn't seen it, I can tell from SPAM. So I text her English phone days later. I'm not sure if she will reply, nor am I overly fussed if she does. I don't know if I want to see her again. She does tick ever box imaginable and is quite witty. She would be a worthwhile chick to begin Harem 2.0. I coin it that as about a year ago I tried to build one with mixed success. This time I will do better.

Takeaways:
- Never buy all of the drinks unless it is absolutely crucial. Which in 99.9% of the time it won't be.
Jesus H. Christ £150 on a date, especially on a girl who you're not hitting? I know that central London drinks prices are expensive but by the time I hit a quarter of that I tell her I'm broke but I've got a bottle of wine at home. I don't mind paying, but I'd sure as hell hate paying £150. For that price you might as well have had a mail order European bride or something.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

lol^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

John Cooper is the truth. #SocialHeartistry. He is supposed to be making a trip out to the states soon and I hope to collaborate with him.

That chick during speed dating said you seemed "normal". What a peculiar statement right? However, the more PUA a dude is usually the less often he will hear girls tell him this.

What the girl was basically saying was that your actions and intent seemed to be aligned, while coming from a non-needy place of giving value.

Keep up the good work man. All we are is our intentions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Takeaways:
Jesus H. Christ £150 on a date, especially on a girl who you're not hitting? I know that central London drinks prices are expensive but by the time I hit a quarter of that I tell her I'm broke but I've got a bottle of wine at home. I don't mind paying, but I'd sure as hell hate paying £150. For that price you might as well have had a mail order European bride or something.
qft.
Wtf mate. Spending cash without possibility for easy escalation is a big NO imo.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Takeaways:
I second what the guy up above said. Spending $150 on a chick you've never smashed, might never smash, and barely know is one quick way to get thrown deep into the depths of the friend zone. It's basically a way of saying "I don't have much to offer, but I do have money, so plz accept me". At least that's how I look at it in my humble viewpoint - after all, I'm nothing more than a normal dude just like you, so please don't take this as me shitting on you, because I really just wanna help. But I do have a bit of experience in this element. Visit our page here. I'm not saying I'm a master, but man, you've gotta let the chick know that you know that you are a prize - and if you're spending all of this money on her, you're not doing that. Just think about it this way - do you think Zac Efron, or any other super attractive dude would be spending a ton of money to impress her - then why are you doing it? Let her impress you, not the other way around.

Lol, sorry for the rant - but I wish some dudes had told me this in my earlier days, would've saved me a lot of effort, so maybe this is my way of giving back? IDK lmao.

EDIT: Just realized that this post is all the way back from 2015 :shock: .... maybe I should read more before trying to drop all my "knowledge" on others lol. Nevertheless, gonna leave this post up, in hopes that if any other bumbling late-ass like me stumbles upon this page, they can maybe learn something.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
16th April

I moved to live in London a couple of weeks back. My housemate told me about a Nurse's leaving party that he was going to. I didn't take any convincing. I rolled with him. Some bar in central London. I conversed with all of them. 15 plus nurses. I didn't want to take it sexual or anything like that obviously as my housemate worked with them so I kept it fairly neutral and just entertained.

There was one Spanish hottie that took my eye. Beautiful. HB 8. I ran some game on her and continued building social proof mingling with those around.

My housemate wanted to go fairly early like midnight (we were there from 5pm) so I decided to leave. Most were heading onto a club. But it was a school night and the only legitimate person I knew was my housemate. So I thought it was best to leave. As I was leaving I went up the Spanish hottie and number closed. I can't remember the words. But I know I didn't have to say much. She took my phone and put her digits in with little convincing. Easy peasy.

When I got back my housemate used this word to describe me. 'Predator'. His favourite movie is Predator so I'm guessing he didn't mean it in the anorack wearing, playground stalking way. But the deadly laser focused chick-talker-tooer way.

One thing he did say about me is that 'you have a presence, a cool air about you'. This is not the first time I've heard this, girls have said something similar. One girl got shy and I had to wear her down to tell me but the only way she could describe it as was an 'aura'.

Takeaways
- It was the first number I had got from a girl in months. And it was fairly easy. (But number closes always are).
- No major other talking points, but the greatest journey starts with but a single step and I had just taken mine.
As I was leaving I went up the Spanish hottie and number closed. I can't remember the words.

How did you open? I love getting digits before I have to leave.