how to swagger?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: how to swagger?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

how do you do that amazingly smooth swagger? ive only seen two people pull it off. one is snoop god in california gurlz and the other is a black guy at my boxing gym. im sure you know what im talking about. how do you emulate that without appearing to be a total tool.

Post subject: Re: how to swagger?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
how do you do that amazingly smooth swagger? ive only seen two people pull it off. one is snoop god in california gurlz and the other is a black guy at my boxing gym. im sure you know what im talking about. how do you emulate that without appearing to be a total tool.
i really don't get you're point here try to be more specific do you know what 'Swagger'' mean's?
it could be like the way you walk the way you talk or dress?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
bowlie wrote:
Quote:
i really don't get you're point here try to be more specific do you know what 'Swagger'' mean's?
it could be like the way you walk the way you talk or dress?
Swagger is an expression from with in yourself it is how you represent yourself by talking, dressing, walking etc...
If what you mean is vibes then it is all in the body language

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well said Dilaks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am an expert on BL (body language) and the following is shortened version of a list the will create the "swagger" that you seek to obtain:

1. Spread your body out and take up space. (makes you look powerful)

2. Be relaxed. (makes you look cool and in control)

3. Move your entire body when you walk. (makes you look . . .swaggerish)

4. Slow down ALL your movements a notch. (makes you look cool and in control)

Practicing moving this way ALL THE TIME. Even when you are at home alone. Eventually, it will become the way you normally carry yourself. It takes 3-4 weeks of practice and you will move this way all the time without even thinking about it. Now everyone I know calls me "The smoothest guy at the college." JUST BY CHANGING MY BL!

This simple changes will have women coming eying you from across the room!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

cheers guys yeah swagger as in everything. walk, talk, everything. i guess i need to have a huge amount of confidence in myself and who i am then dilaks?? and then just let that me come out?? i have quite good body language, i work on it alot, being slow, good posture e.c.t. but i still feeel awkward. maybe it is confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
cheers guys yeah swagger as in everything. walk, talk, everything. i guess i need to have a huge amount of confidence in myself and who i am then dilaks?? and then just let that me come out?? i have quite good body language, i work on it alot, being slow, good posture e.c.t. but i still feeel awkward. maybe it is confidence.
its all confidence bro..If you want confidence be in your own little world inside your head. in this world you are the fucking master of everything and anything. Everyone else is just a character in your world and you are the star. Now take that be whoever the fuck yuo want to be !

I pretend im a movie star sometimes and swagger like fuckk!

Post subject: vmate apk
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

锘?

vmate is an app that lets you saving vmate instructions since songs from your Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud and as well as from remaining trendy multi media site. associated with instance allows export numerous movie clips properly songs of assorted properties. yes, it's possible to free download type good of most clip and / or maybe song you select that you would like to. it really is find full high def (high-definition) training videos in this article pretty. All certified and working download a link are offered right here and you simply also don鈥檛 need to bother about that inside. It enable you to sit back and watch the training as well as songs easily free of them to be vmate acquired. transfer - vmate request.