GF gave IoI to another guy at party??? Am I reading too much

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Am i reading too much into it body language??

backround:
long term gf (5 years)
living together
talking kids

at a private birthday party in a club venue (rented hall), everyone drinking, women dressed in not much lol

culture: hispanic

guy stationed conveniently right outside bathroom area lol
runs into my gf that he has known from before we were together

so my girl goes to bathroom and he stops her they talk for like maybe 30 seconds

what got to me is this

music loud, they have to talk in each other ears to hear.....ok fine

she is doing completely unnecessary touching (ex: hold top of arm, grab hand when leaning toward ear to talk)

to me this looked like kino and just being overly touchy for no legit reason.....basically if i was in same situation i would take it as chance to ask her to get a drink (especially if i knew her long before seeing her in party)

i dont know why but it got me really upset....what i did was walked over to them and took her to the food catering area like i was hungry......

anyway, the reason it got to me is ya we all know women....shit test, but this wasn't a shit test because she had no idea that i was looking at all this unfolding. (and yes i am sure about that)

anyway it got me to thinking that maybe she isnt wife material and that i fucked up, ya i know its nothing but i come from Jewish religious background and its just not what i want in wife. a religious jewish girl from good family would not let a guy kino her and DEF not be touchy-feely in conversation with someone, considering its basically my wife (just not legally)

what do you guys think??? any input would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:50 pm 

It's completely unrealistic to expect any partner to feel zero attraction for anyone other than you. It's just impossible. This is just as true for women as it is for men.

She was attracted to the guy and unknowingly being "overly" touchy. It's gonna happen. It's not a big deal. But you're just making this a big deal because you're insecure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I remember reading something from The Game and what Neil had did was that when the girl he was gaming had turned to talk to another guy he stood there like an idiot. What he should've done is turned and also talked to a different chick. It's basically cat-string theory. I would try that should that happen again

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
she is doing completely unnecessary touching (ex: hold top of arm, grab hand when leaning toward ear to talk)

to me this looked like kino and just being overly touchy for no legit reason.....basically if i was in same situation i would take it as chance to ask her to get a drink (especially if i knew her long before seeing her in party)

i dont know why but it got me really upset....what i did was walked over to them and took her to the food catering area like i was hungry......

anyway, the reason it got to me is ya we all know women....shit test, but this wasn't a shit test because she had no idea that i was looking at all this unfolding. (and yes i am sure about that)

anyway it got me to thinking that maybe she isnt wife material and that i fucked up, ya i know its nothing but i come from Jewish religious background and its just not what i want in wife. a religious jewish girl from good family would not let a guy kino her and DEF not be touchy-feely in conversation with someone, considering its basically my wife (just not legally)

what do you guys think??? any input would be appreciated.

Your woman is going to be attracted to other men. It's just science.

I had this happen a couple times earlier in my life, where I got mad when a girl I was dating flirted with other men. I took a step back and looked at the situation, and myself outside of my shoes as best I could.

I came to the conclusion that my anger and jealousy was to mask the fact that I was turned on seeing my gf turned on by someone else. When I let go of the ego, I realized it was hot to see my girl with her own independent sex drive, reacting that way to someone not me.

This has made me realize that monogamy doesn't really work. That at some point, it's good for the relationship to have threesomes or green lights. I'd seen too many marriages break up from boredom and lack of freedom.

I would carefully examine your emotions to the incident. Was it REALLY about "respect", or was something else brewing.

I'm confident and secure in my relationship. I will go with my girl to the club, flirt with other girls, and let her dirty dance with other people if she wants. Freedom and security is hot.

In the U.S. (and other cultures) we still suffer from idiotic puritanical influences. For example, showing a nipple on TV is "horrible", but stabbings and shootings on CSI: Whatever are okay.

It's backwards.

I love my gf enough (and past gf's) to want them to experience pleasure in life. If they feel the need to flirt with a guy and derive pleasure from it, I will let them have it. If they want freedom, it's theirs. And they do the same for me.

It's quite possible that your woman enjoyed flirting with another man. As long as she comes back to you and loves you, who cares?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
a religious jewish girl from good family would not let a guy kino her and DEF not be touchy-feely in conversation with someone, considering its basically my wife (just not legally)

You can't base your social life around religions. That's not how it works. Science and biology will ALWAYS supersede mythology.

Does this woman make me smile? Do we have fun together? Does she turn me on?

Not "Oh man, she may not fall into the kind of behavior that my pastor or rabbi likes!"

Are you going to think for your fucking self, or let other people think for you?