Become superfit and attract women easier

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have always worked out and stayed in shaped, but always had some love handles.
This summer I started going to Crossfit (4 times) pr week, and I love it.
The plan is to become superfit and attract the hottest girls. :lol:

Anyone here worked out really hard and become superfit/ripped ...and did it make it easier to attract hot women when your i.e at nightclubs etc. ?

How did you experience before being superfit, and after ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Fitness increased my first night lays by around 40% (weight training). It also increased women coming up to me and initiating significantly.

I've always been either slender (6'3, 190 pounds) or muscular (6'3 210 pounds). I got plenty of women with runner's build (tight abs, lean look), but I get even more with a bulkier look and a little padding on the sides.

I have found fitness to be essential as I age, not only to prevent muscle loss and the "slumpy" look most men get, but to attract the kind of woman I'm attracted to. I'm in my early 40's, and I only date 20-somethings who are fit, open minded, sex-positive, and independent.

Current gf is 22, and moved in this weekend. Semi-open relationship. If I find another women I want to sleep with, I get a green light.

It's amazing what personal improvement all-around can do for your social life. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OK tnx for reply and good report. :D

Thats good news for everyone who wants to get into real shap. Especially for me.

Anyone else with similar experience ?

tnx