Good or bad putting a shirtless picture on Facebook?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm pretty cocky and I don't give a fuck what other people think of me. But my question is, do girls find it attractive? Or does it look like I'm to into myself? Put one up recently because I got a tattoo. I'd like to see input on it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

depends on your body, if you really have an aesthetic body like maybe ryan terry or zyzz then yeah but the poses you make matter (girls get tired of those pics when you lift your shirt up or just shirtless standing around) KINDA like some pictures girls take can be sexier if she poses instead of just standing naked. if you barely have a 6 pack or you see 100000 of other men with a body like you then nawh don't do it

now if you're JUST trying to show off the tattoo then yeah thats ok but be careful....its a thing called a thirst trap which basically means taking a sexual picture with something else as the focus

like a girl bending over twerkign saying look at my new hair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

^ Exactly, If you have a ripped body girl's will love to see it but there's also other things that come into play. Like the pose you do and your face expression. I find having a solid pose while doing a positive facial expression (aka smiling) always works better then just another meat head with a serious I wanna murder you face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You "don't give a f**k what people think of you".... but nevertheless you're posting on a forum to gauge opinion about whether your vanity may conceivably work either for or against you?! Hmmmm.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Id say only do that if its situational. Like for instance if you have something else interesting going on in the background, i.e. if you are standing at the peak of a mountain, or if you are surfing or at a beach party.

I tend to put pictures up of me surrounded by friends, usually girls. I usually make sure Im stood in the middle of the group of girls, or they have their arm around me. For me, it gives off the impression that I have other women in my life, or I get on with other women.

IMHO, guys respond to sexy pictures better, but girls would respond to interesting pictures better that say something about your life.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 am 
Dedicated Member

maybe if it's a picture of you running or if you're on the beach... but I wouldn't do a douche picture of you in the bathroom holding a cellphone with hashtag #Selfie.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You "don't give a f**k what people think of you".... but nevertheless you're posting on a forum to gauge opinion about whether your vanity may conceivably work either for or against you?! Hmmmm.....
I don't give a F*ck what other people think of me. I was just curious to what other people thought of the idea. Yes, the trashier, sluttier girls all seem to be into it..lol Got a decent amount of likes on Instagram.