help with conversation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: help with conversation
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hello can someone send me a transcript of a man and women talking which gives ideas for openers and increase stimulating conversations and for connection aswell ...the transcript would be an example for me ..thankyou sir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

how-to-get-an-hb9-to-drive-4hrs-to-fuck ... highlight=

she-drove-4-hours-to-fuck-my-brains-out ... 32447.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 pm 
Read My Book

Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

You: Hi, how are you doing?

Her: Hi, Im great.. How about you?

You: No complains..You hear with anyone?

Her: Yeah, my friend blah blah

You: Oh thats dope.. How did you guys meet?

Her: We meet on a camping trip last year when I was blah blah

Her: Who are you here with ?

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

Her: She has a boyfriend.. Unfortunately.

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

Her: Ok..

You: So how did you get into camping..

Her: Well my dad.. blah blah blah blah..

You: You grew up with both your mom and dad? Any siblings? They still together?

Her: Blah Blah Blah Blah

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

yes I need coaching ...can you provide the details??

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

can you do anothet transcript about a conversation between 2 people that goes deep with emotional connection with her ....its useless but provides an example ...please do help as its appreciated

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

can you do a pre planned conversation on how to really connect with a women???

can you do anothet transcript about a conversation between 2 people that goes deep with emotional connection with her ....its useless but provides an example ...please do help as its appreciated

-