Playing hard to get?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Playing hard to get?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey players,

So theres this girl in the same class as me and I have been getting a lot of mixed of feelings and signals that if she's 'interested' in me or not.

So whenever we text, she's always on and off being engaged into the conversation, sometimes she's into it, sometimes I am left on read.

The other day she asked me if we can study together after class in the park, and so we did, but nothing happened there, we literally studied together, but I sat fairly close to her and she did not seem to mind.

Yesterday, she sent me a text saying she did her exam already, and she started to give me tips and all and yeah we had a pretty good exchange of messages.

This morning she sent me a 'good luck' message before I sat for an exam today, later I talked to her about the exam and how it went, and we had a good exchange of messages and suddenly I am left on read.

What do you guys think? Am I just overthinking this?

Post subject: Re: Playing hard to get?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey players,

So theres this girl in the same class as me and I have been getting a lot of mixed of feelings and signals that if she's 'interested' in me or not.

So whenever we text, she's always on and off being engaged into the conversation, sometimes she's into it, sometimes I am left on read.

The other day she asked me if we can study together after class in the park, and so we did, but nothing happened there, we literally studied together, but I sat fairly close to her and she did not seem to mind.

Yesterday, she sent me a text saying she did her exam already, and she started to give me tips and all and yeah we had a pretty good exchange of messages.

This morning she sent me a 'good luck' message before I sat for an exam today, later I talked to her about the exam and how it went, and we had a good exchange of messages and suddenly I am left on read.

Sounds like the Friendzone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Hey players,

Sounds like the Friendzone
Sounds like the OP is playing it safe. I don't see any indication of friend zone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I think you are being boring and lackluster.
Quote:
The other day she asked me if we can study together after class in the park, and so we did, but nothing happened there, we literally studied together, but I sat fairly close to her and she did not seem to mind. So then I put my hand on her thigh, and she did not seem to mind. So then I kissed her, and she did not seem to mind. So then I......
Progress....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

OP you remind me of how I used to interact with women.

Spice it up, show some interest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 pm 
Read My Book

Playing hard to get?

What has happened between you two that would imply that you are considering her for anything other than friendship? You think that just because you text a girl, study with her, and you have a penis that is suppose to instantly imply that things should be moving in a sexual/intimate direction? What move have you made, what initiative have you take, and/or how have you at all escalated so she knows you're interested in her as more than just a friend? She's just suppose to assume that anyone that talks to her has an intimate interest in her? So she should consider that her female friends are potential undercover lesbians that have sexual interest in her just because they study with her and text with her?

Wheres your move?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not playing hard to get, just playing the game. Don't ever expect a girl to really like you and show an interest unless you have made it clear to her that you are interested in her sexually.

But that's the typical school kids stuff. Sit together and study and talk and maybe one day down the line someone does something and a little relationship of some kind forms.

Where is the excitement? Where is you dropping the books and grabbing that girl and taking her somewhere fun? Where is the expression of your physical attraction to her? Were you just holding out hoping to get that one little ioi from her so that you don't have to take any chances because you know you have the green light?