Hard to read - pushing back

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Girl came over to my place (2nd time we have hung out) for dinner and HBO. I cooked for her and the night was pretty good overall. She was laying up against me with my hand around her. We would talk throughout the show and occasionally she'd hit my leg or push me (all good non-verbals). We held hands and all the cute crap.

The Problem:
I went in for the kiss a couple times only for her to turn her head every time. I played it chill and obviously didn't let it bother me (or at least show it). She was very touchy and cuddly the whole night and when I walked her to her car she only gave me a peck on the lips (nothing crazy) cause it was cold out and she wanted to get in her car. She did at least text me when she got home and thanked me for dinner.

The first time we hung out, she got a bit drunk after happy hour that night and we made out at my place for a good bit (I'd get push back any time I attempted to escalate things).

Thoughts as to what's going on? I know she was drunk the first time we kissed, but I don't get why this time she kept pushing back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Girl came over to my place (2nd time we have hung out) for dinner and HBO. I cooked for her and the night was pretty good overall. She was laying up against me with my hand around her. We would talk throughout the show and occasionally she'd hit my leg or push me (all good non-verbals). We held hands and all the cute crap.

The Problem:
I went in for the kiss a couple times only for her to turn her head every time. I played it chill and obviously didn't let it bother me (or at least show it). She was very touchy and cuddly the whole night and when I walked her to her car she only gave me a peck on the lips (nothing crazy) cause it was cold out and she wanted to get in her car. She did at least text me when she got home and thanked me for dinner.

The first time we hung out, she got a bit drunk after happy hour that night and we made out at my place for a good bit (I'd get push back any time I attempted to escalate things).

Thoughts as to what's going on? I know she was drunk the first time we kissed, but I don't get why this time she kept pushing back.
Its called push pull, teasing, LMR and just plain old "playing hard to get"
Either way, you gabe up too easily. Use game to escalate further, dont just give up so easily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Wash rinse repeat, pushing the envelope a little further.

Should be all good on #3, it's in their rule book.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:19 pm 
Read My Book

What do you mean whats going on?

Isn't it obvious?

She doesn't want you to think that she's "easy". She already knows that "come to my house for dinner and HBO" is code for " I'm going to try and sleep with you once you get here". So she's considering before she gets there whether its a good idea to sleep with you this soon or not. In her mind if she gives it up too soon, she risk you wanting nothing to do with her once its all said and done. Especially if this has already happened to her before. The game is, is her "resistance" stronger than you're ability to charm her out of it.

The bigger picture he is that she's completely open to the idea of "sleeping with you" thats the reason she came to your house in the first place; she just didn't want to give in all the way so soon. Its also a ego boost for her if she can resist you. More than likely you'll sleep with her the next time you see her if you just relax and not look too much further into it than this.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The bigger picture he is that she's completely open to the idea of "sleeping with you" thats the reason she came to your house in the first place; she just didn't want to give in all the way so soon. Its also a ego boost for her if she can resist you. More than likely you'll sleep with her the next time you see her if you just relax and not look too much further into it than this.