What do you think of these openers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im new to the community, i literally just made this account. From what i have read i guess i would be considered a natural. Ive never read any books or watched any videos on how to improve my game i have just done trial and error. My number is 21 girls so i know i must be doing something right but i dont know what. I wanna ask your opinion on some of the things i say to girls and let me know what you think. My goals are not not only get more women but get hotter women. the girls i get on average are 7's and i want 9's and 10's ( i mean who doesn't). but anyway let me know what you think and if there is anything else you think i could add or change up. Also i don't know if this matters or plays any role in effecting the outcome of these openers but i am a college student hitting on college girls.

Fresh open trying to get a convo going at a bar or club

Me: So i dont know about you but i believe in equality
Girl: what do you mean
me: like i firmly believe that men and women should be treated equality in all aspects of life. dont you?
girl: oh yea well of course i do
me: well because we both are firm in our opinions, in order to exercises the equal SPAM of men and women i think you should buy me a drink. I mean its only what is fair.

Ok, so i have only ever gotten two responses to this, I've used it about 8 nights on different girls 2 times the girl actually bought me a drink and the other times they said no but they giggled and seemed interested. the 2 girls that bought me the drinks i had never met nor slept with 3 of the girls who didn't buy me drinks i ended up eventually sleeping with but i had previously known them. I feel like this line has potential but it could be blowing up in my face and i dont even know it.

an opener i like to use is when im at a party or bar or club and i i see a cute girl texting

Me: dont you know its rude to text at parties?

Ok so i have gotten diffrent responses to this, ive had girls say sorry and start convos but i have never closed in any way the the girls who say sorry. However i have had girls literally turn around and tell me how being rude just to talk to girls doesnt work and is unessecary, but then after a convo i either number close or kiss close. I honestly dont know wheter to be nicer or be more a dick?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Those both sound solid dude, but don't stress too much over what you actually say, it's ridiculous how much weight guys put on the words they say when how they say it and their subcommunication mean so much more. All the so called "rules" gurus advocate for, especially when it comes to what to say and what order to say it in, can be broken. Just make sure whatever you say, you say it with conviction and that you say it with strong eye contact and good, relaxed body language, and you could talk to her about your love for the twilight movie series or how you spent the day rolling around in a meadow with squirrels and she'd still be hanging on your every word.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Decent. It all depends on the delivery though.
I tried reading it in a serious tone and it seemed too deep too fast.

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Those both sound solid dude, but don't stress too much over what you actually say, it's ridiculous how much weight guys put on the words they say when how they say it and their subcommunication mean so much more. All the so called "rules" gurus advocate for, especially when it comes to what to say and what order to say it in, can be broken. Just make sure whatever you say, you say it with conviction and that you say it with strong eye contact and good, relaxed body language, and you could talk to her about your love for the twilight movie series or how you spent the day rolling around in a meadow with squirrels and she'd still be hanging on your every word.
BINGO. This is it. It does not matter what you say. It really doesn't. If you deliver it without neediness and with the right amount of smoothness, you could literally start talking about lawn fertilizer and if you are into the topic, she will be too. Info exchange - she feels comfortable with you - escalate to the close.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
BINGO. This is it. It does not matter what you say. It really doesn't. If you deliver it without neediness and with the right amount of smoothness, you could literally start talking about lawn fertilizer and if you are into the topic, she will be too. Info exchange - she feels comfortable with you - escalate to the close.
Exactly. In the club I'll literally just grab girls by the arm pull them over and say "who are you?" the hot ones always look at me like dumbfounded for a few seconds, but if I stay quiet, maintain eye contact and wait, they always cave and start blabbering nervously, then you can talk about whatever you want.