Shit Tests (congruence tests)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What's up gentlemen. This girl is giving me MASSIVE shit tests, on a continuous basis. I took her out for drinks once, but didn't close. Now every time I see her around work, she throws me a shit test. It's even risen to the point where she posted a shit test in response to one of my fb posts LOL

For example: "you should never wear that shirt anymore!" Of course, I smiled, said it's my favorite shirt, and made sure to wear it again 2 days later.

So obviously the credited responses to shit tests are: (1) remain unreactive, plough through as if she didn't say anything or you didn't hear her; or (2) come back with a witty remark that's either funny or challenges her.

I have been doing this every time, but she keeps throwing shit tests at me like a chimp throwing its fucking feces. She's still interested, girls don't shit test the bum on the subway because he's lower value. right now I'm unsure whether I should (1) remain unreactive; or (2) plough through the shit test and try to escalate.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:32 am 
Dedicated Member

Lol, either of those options you've mentioned could work. Some girls respond positively when you just escalate. I don't view shit tests as shit tests though. She is just breaking rapport with you, so you break rapport back. Some girls just break rapport a lot more than others. You could just tease her and treat her like your bratty little sister. In response to her not liking you're shirt, you shouldn't have qualified yourself and said it was your favorite shirt. You could have said something like, "Oh that's cute, I'm glad so you're honest with me" and then transition into another topic and shift the focus on her and qualify her.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

How would you have qualified her in that situation?

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:13 am 
Dedicated Member

I may bring up a topic that was discussed earlier or a new topic or even go situational on the environment and ask her a relevant open ended question.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
What's up gentlemen. This girl is giving me MASSIVE shit tests, on a continuous basis. I took her out for drinks once, but didn't close. Now every time I see her around work, she throws me a shit test. It's even risen to the point where she posted a shit test in response to one of my fb posts LOL

For example: "you should never wear that shirt anymore!" Of course, I smiled, said it's my favorite shirt, and made sure to wear it again 2 days later.

So obviously the credited responses to shit tests are: (1) remain unreactive, plough through as if she didn't say anything or you didn't hear her; or (2) come back with a witty remark that's either funny or challenges her.

I have been doing this every time, but she keeps throwing shit tests at me like a chimp throwing its fucking feces. She's still interested, girls don't shit test the bum on the subway because he's lower value. right now I'm unsure whether I should (1) remain unreactive; or (2) plough through the shit test and try to escalate.
You need to understand tests to begin with.

Women do not test for fun. There's a very real purpose to it. And as long as you see things as some kind of weird mathematical equation in which if A happens, then do B, or C, then you will miss the mark completely.

Case in point: "Women don't test hobos because they are lower value". ???
Lower value than who, you? Are you better than other human beings? Because the only thing you seem to have an abundance of is ego. She said she didn't like your shirt, so your response was to "make sure" to wear it 2 days later? And that's called... what? Being unreactive?

Women test because they need to feel something from you. They need to feel your edge. They need to feel (read: NOT SEE, this is not something you can show, which is what you've been doing).

Understand: she will not stop testing. No woman ever will. And as you grow in success (again, I'm talking about something real here - as you grow as a man on your path and purpose, not as a snobby douche bag playboy) so will her testing.

Women come to understand their femininity through testing you, through feeling your masculinity. You cannot hide from these tests, nor can you find a way to avoid them. If you clench up and retreat into your head, you've lost. If you react and 'give in', you've lost.

Why? Because she wants to feel your loving strength. That's the key word here, love. It's the easiest way to bypass all of this, it's the best "shit test destroyer" or whatever. If you try to conceptualize this into PUA dogma, you will miss the point and keep fucking up, forever. But if you understand it truly, then no woman will ever confuse you or catch you off guard.

What is your loving strength? It's the mixture of childlike wonder and the indomitable spirit of a warrior. It's the balance between a man who is playful, fun, loves life, loves himself and loves women, mixed with a man who is on a mission greater than himself, who is trekking through the jungle and running to the sea. It is this unshakable strength that a man gains when he matures and comes to know himself and his purpose.

You wanna pass shit tests? Stop trying to pass shit tests.

Look her deep in the eyes, smile, breathe deep and let her feel your presence. Let her feel that you are truly there, with her, unafraid. She wants to feel that off you... She needs to feel that off you.

With love and respect
Mack

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Mack nailed this one as well, and his answer is very detailed as always.

I never quite grasped the concept behind passing shit tests.
Instead, I simply acted as my natural self and went with the flow of my mood. (then again, I've always been a natural when it comes to female interaction)
Sometimes I would be unresponsive, while others I would make a joke or change the subject.
There's been a couple times when I responded with a mild insult, but it always seems to pass.

I guess the gist of what I'm trying to say is be yourself and act however you feel in that moment.
Definitely don't consider shit tests as part of a mathematical equation.

Cheers!

Dan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've experienced it too by some very mean and aggressive women...insecure women.(they are like Jackals, the female one's are bigger, stronger and in control of the males and by the way? Yes female jackals have more testosterone than the male population. They are mean and aggressive...get the picture?) What I see is Yes they are giving us shit tests to see how we would react but if u always react nicely, politely, and passively. They will disrespect you even more. If you politely say nothing you will empower them even worse. That stuff will never go away, they even shit tests among themselves. They usually "put down" the weaker and defensive ones by saying stupid shit like you look fat?, did you gain some weight?, those clothes that you are wearing look old?, OMG you look old!! (women hate age) and the lists goes on and on. Sort of like Alpha Male behavior by showing dominance not just among each other but to the male species too. I like your analogy "It's like a monkey throwing their feces at us. Someone needs to become the monkey tamer a.s.a.p. No and's, but's or if's ...it's more like "Goddamit!! Knock your fu@king shit off!!, Stop with your nasty behavior!!" (make it loud and clear and put her in the spot in front of others) and then walk away don't even engage conversation nor listen to her response.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been getting a lot more shit tests recently, but have been getting a lot more first night lays (off Tinder)

Coincidence? Doubtful.

Her: "You really shouldn't wear that shirt"
Me: "Now that I know it bothers your so much.......I'm going to wear it every time we hang out. I actually have 17 more just like it at home"

While giving a cocky smile

Real situation for me:
Me: "Oh, I see where this relationship is going"
Her:"We're not in a relationship" she said like a snarky bitch I wanted to slap
Me: "But I brought my grandmothers ring with me"

I've had 50/50 between a laugh and another shit test. If they shit test again (One girl literally said "don't say stuff like that" and I just smiled and gave her good eye contact and said matter of factly "Don't pretend you don't like it") Honestly, if she's still being a bitch after this, she's probably a miserable person to be with. If any girl actually thinks you'd bring grandmas ring to propose after a date or two, she's a complete moron or she's just not into you and wants to push you away.

Meanwhile you're making strong eye contact and giving a cocky smile. Know why? BECAUSE THIS IS NATURAL GAME FLIRTING. This is the epitome of banter. The second she throws you off she wins and as long as you stay unflinching, you win. It's a jousting match. Don't get knocked off your horse.

Hell, after a couple of these shit tests i'll lean in close to kissing distance and do this.

They just try to rattle you. It's really cute. Then you start getting close and invading their personal space and they get rattled.

Oh how the tables have turned 8)