She reversed the chase, now I’m mind fucking mysef to oblivion

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Been hooking up with a girl at school for 10 months. She has a bf for a few years so it started off as innocent flirting. I kept a non interested frame so she began to chase. Got to know her and noticed that she’s the type that craves attention and very insecure. F-closed within the month.

Things were good and we had a mutual understanding that it won’t be anything serious. Eventually she fell in love with me and told me that she would break up with with her bf but I insisted not to since I’m dating someone else (which is a lie).

Recently I noticed she has been talking other guys as well, I told her I don’t mind just as long as she tells me if things get serious with one of them. But she wouldn’t say a word and said the only guy she talks to is her BF. Since then, I’m starting to have feelings for her and I know she can tell. I’ve been trying to play it cool but can’t help but mind fucking myself. I haven’t expressed my jealousy but felt like my frame is going to break.

How do I reframe this and stop mind fucking myself? Or keep this from turning into an one-it is?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 am 
The Grand Puba

This forum is basically an archive. A lot of us regular posters moved to http://mpuaforum.proboards.com/. You can get some pretty good help there.