Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Something like this was used on me, when my gf was pregnant, and it worked. So while I was out getting things in order for my upcoming child someone spat game at a prego.

Let me give you all a little pro tip. If this works for you, it WILL work for someone else. Bang these chicks out all you want, just never get with them.

And for the record, I used the same game on him.

I liked the way you did your Vendetta..

Well I guess it's a safe advice.. If you suffer from jealousy I guess it's hard to be in a relationship....

either take her to a place that has no PUA or guys whatsoever,

or just don't get involved..

Wise stuff you said gatsby malone..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

thank you this has been a major sticking point where as u put it i AFC majorly trying to put this guy down thank you VERY VERY MUCH lol

Personality, Initiate, Maturity, Passion...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This technique is excellent and it definitely works but does anyone else think this is kind of wrong? Let me illustrate the irony of this.. so say you've used this technique, gamed her and made her think of all her boyfriend's shortcomings. Now they're arguing a lot, and they after a while they break up. You close the deal and a month later you're in a relationship with her. You REALLY like her, you know she's a real catch. Now I come along, and I use the straw man technique. You have no idea this is going on, as a high value male you do not have insecurities or trust issues so you don't feel the need to check up on your girl.
Now, unless you are some kind of perfect, infallible being incapable of making any mistakes or having any shortcomings, there are going to be flaws in the relationship that this technique will unwittingly highlight to her. Before you know it, she's resenting you for leaving your boxers on the floor again, or not cuddling after sex.
How would you feel if this happened to you? The list of reasons the OP gives are rationalizations to sidestep the guilt of doing something like this.
Sorry to put a downer on the topic like this, but being a human being comes first and pick up comes second for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This technique is excellent and it definitely works but does anyone else think this is kind of wrong? Let me illustrate the irony of this.. so say you've used this technique, gamed her and made her think of all her boyfriend's shortcomings. Now they're arguing a lot, and they after a while they break up. You close the deal and a month later you're in a relationship with her. You REALLY like her, you know she's a real catch. Now I come along, and I use the straw man technique. You have no idea this is going on, as a high value male you do not have insecurities or trust issues so you don't feel the need to check up on your girl.
Now, unless you are some kind of perfect, infallible being incapable of making any mistakes or having any shortcomings, there are going to be flaws in the relationship that this technique will unwittingly highlight to her. Before you know it, she's resenting you for leaving your boxers on the floor again, or not cuddling after sex.
How would you feel if this happened to you? The list of reasons the OP gives are rationalizations to sidestep the guilt of doing something like this.
Sorry to put a downer on the topic like this, but being a human being comes first and pick up comes second for me.
It's not a magic trick dude. It doesn't bypass rational human thought and feeling. This will work on girls who are in unsatisfactory relationships, which, unfortunately, is probably the majority. If you are a genuinely a high value male, she'll be unlikely to cheat no matter what someone says to her. Don't overvalue the tricks of the trade, man, being a real person comes first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
It's not a magic trick dude. It doesn't bypass rational human thought and feeling. This will work on girls who are in unsatisfactory relationships, which, unfortunately, is probably the majority. If you are a genuinely a high value male, she'll be unlikely to cheat no matter what someone says to her. Don't overvalue the tricks of the trade, man, being a real person comes first.

Exactly i particularly do not like to waste my time unless they want to, they are just in relationship by name, or marriage by name, just going along... I hate sloppy seconds..

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I totaly agree with that. Talk to a stranger HB# & find out if she has a BF, destroy him with the SMT, continue your game the girl falls for you couse you be the alfa-male at that moment & you have a party night in your bedroom.. 1 word: COOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I totaly agree with that. Talk to a stranger HB# & find out if she has a BF, destroy him with the SMT, continue your game the girl falls for you couse you be the alfa-male at that moment & you have a party night in your bedroom.. 1 word: COOL!
nice sumary :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

All good points, Psych3r...what a great thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I discovered this by accident and it worked flawlessly, I got the girl saying that she wasn't really that interested. After I slept with her I did an experiment and started talking bad about her boyfriend, she immediately changed her tune and starting talking about how they had a healthy relationship. I stand by it, I just never gave it a name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tried this one at a big party yesterday, worked just fine! The girl asked for my number in front of her boyfriend, and do I have to say they had an argue and leaved the party earlier... pure evil!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I really think this is interesting :) but when I speak the lines in my head, they sound a bit ironic almost like negs in some way. Calling someone you've just met a princess hmm. Am I alone on that one? Also they sound so suddenly, what are the usual answere when you say: “You have a boyfriend? Oh my god, it must be so incredible to be with a guy who knows how to fulfill you in every way you truly need to be fulfilled.”

I point is not to ruin this, but to understand and master it :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/60 ... emale.jpg/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This was a great post, i read it a while back and tested it with three girls. One of them ended up breakin gup with her guy and guess who shes calling now. haha. Thanks for this post

Best regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are there more guides like this...about getting a girl who is currently in a relationship?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I start applauding and smiling like an happy idiot after i read it (the funny thing i was in a pub while doing that)

That's fucking brilliant.