Help with older HB9.5

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Help with older HB9.5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone,
I've been away from the forum for quite some time. I've been practicing my knowledge in the field with great success. Tonight I have a very interesting question.
My situation: There is this HB9.5 that has been coming into my work almost daily since I've been working there(about seven months) and I have very good rapport with her. Today I came into work to get some food and ran into her. We talked for a bit and she asked me what I doing tonight. I told her what I was doing and told her to that she should meet me there(going into specific detail to get her interested) we talked for a little longer and then I said I needed to order and get going. On my way out we made eye contact and I said in my most C&F tone "See you tonight at 12" and she smiled and said ok or something to that effect.
Also some random information: She's married and 25
My question is do I dress my age or should I dress more reserve and maybe even nice? Now that we are outside of my work place what should I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dress nicely and with style, depending on what your doing. If your going to a movie I would not over do it but none the less look good and mature. Still she knows your younger and will accept it if it comes off a little in your clothing. It sounds like she has given you multiple IOI's so she is obviously interested in you whether you seem 18 or 30.