EV explained

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: EV explained
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

When we design our DHV (canned) we design them to be considered higher SOCIAL value. But some DHV is more effective than others for creating attraction for the individual. Why? Because everyone is different. Certain people have been exposed to certain social influences, and others have been deprived of them. So how do we find out which DHV is more sufficient for creating attraction than the others? We draw the information from them. This is known as EV (elicit values). But HOW do you draw the special DHV from them? You can’t just say - hey im trying to pick you up if you don’t mind. What DHV are you most attracted to?
There are two ways.
1. Covert/indirect - to analyse their behaviour and calibrate. Studying what they like and don’t like, looking what kind of guys catch their eye and which ones don’t etc. Can be seen as indirect.
2. Overt/direct - to withdraw information from her by directly asking her. It could be quite obvious and not that discreet. - What kind of guy is your type? Im not talking about looks, I
mean personality traits. Rich (she sees rich as a personality trait!? - Ah she wants his survival value! And disguises it as a personality trait!), caring and funny. How would you elicit these values?
Rich = A powerful man, who provides. How would we DHV to this? - Tribal leader,
- Protector and provider for loved ones.

Caring = a man who will stay around, listen to her and understand. How would we DHV to this? - Demonstrate we love her (only in the comfort phase) so she knows you will stay around, she may not even want you around after. She just wants the OPTION to have you around after. (In the attraction phase we could show how we don’t care, and make her seek validation from you giving you IOI after IOI - don’t over do it)
- Grounding sequence to make sure she knows you understand how she is feeling.

Funny = do you need to be a master pickup artist to work this one out? Humor.

Or there is what I call covert overt, where we covertly ask her what floats her boat and then calibrate on what DHV to do. - (credit to style for the routine) What is the happiest point in your life so far? ***Hint - If she says it every time she is with her boyfriend, give it up. =p lol.
Ohhh hard one, erm, I think it was when my baby brother was born.
How do we DHV to that?! Protector and provider of loved ones, good with kids.

Obviously we can’t measure all of their social influences; if we could we would literally be able to make them do anything at the snap of your fingers.

If you wish to see the relation between the conscious and unconscious, and how the conscious is generated, and social programming and instinctive compromise, for a FULL psychological understanding of EV, I suggest you look into the theories of Sigmund Freud.