Conversation Makers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Conversation Makers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, the other day I came across a girl I know in the cafeteria. She asked if I wanted to eat with her and I agreed. She is not all too hot and I am not really into her but for the sake of practice I thought this is a golden opportunity, likewise I know she has a boyfriend so I wasn't interested in flirting or anything. But in this case purely about the conversation. And creating friendship.

Well, I got my food and I sat down, from the moment I sat down I could feel her discomfort and it made me also uncomfortable. But I was not going to screw up, so I starting talking and began with a simple "How has your weekend been going?" etc. I managed to keep talking going for the whole 20 minutes, not feeling desperate or anything, and didn't really have any awkward silences. But despite all of that I never got her into the mood really, and in away it stayed uncomfortable, I guess the topics I covered were just not interesting enough, or she didn't know what I was talking about ( that makes being smart make you feel bad, lol ). I did get her laughing twice really hard, but yeah. It comes down to the what could I have done to make it more comfortable, and what are some good topics? Should I have included her more, like more questions for her "like where do you go shopping?" or was it just that our personalities didn't click. Also what is better for conversation, facts or opinions? Or should I include some word games? Or maybe even kino! Maybe my enthusiasm was low itself, and that ruined it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Let me narrow it down. What do you guys say to make conversation? What works? And what doesn't? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think the answer may be anything, it actually depends on what you like or she likes. Perhaps if you are eating, say something about the food, and then you connect that to what food you like and dislike, etc.