How to loosen up stuck up girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Basically this is what happened. I was talking with two girls i just met. One was really friendly we were joking around and having a really good time. BUT, her friend total stuck up bitch, no smile nothing.

Convo between me and stuck up friend

me -- you came to a social gathering, you look worried, let's put our problems aside and have fun tonight, what do you say?

her-- looks me up and down like she's a queen and i just said the rudest thing to her. she just starred.

this really pissed me off.. i told her " you're bringing the vibe down, half of these ppl aren't having fun any more. try smiling from time to time sweet heart it won't make you look good but it will deffinatley be an improvement'.

her friend laughed really hard i just walked away after. i know it was rude but she got to me

what are some good ways to really loosen up stuck up girls?

Keep it smooth Keep it simple. ~ snugy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think right after u DHV u need to playfully neg.

"man you are SO shy"

i think if u do this before ur value is established through DHV and social proofing u might come off as a little weird if she's the reserved ultra stuck up HB and not just ur regular HB who weeds out the afc's.. u get?
peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You need to understand why she was pissed off in the first place to fix the problem. Calibrate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah figuring out what the problem is and going from there is the best advice. After all, she is a real person and most people who are having bad days have a reason for it, which gives you an angle on how to cheer them up and even pick them up.

But on the off chance that she really, truly is just a stuck up bitch, I gotta say I like your response. Just a direct attack on her bad vibes, relate her to the other people so its not just between you and her, laugh it off and ...walk away, keeping your frame, and your party. If you can, take her friend with you, too! =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i first tried figuring out was her problem. i though i opened up the group well. the rest (her friend and I) were having a blast. when i asked her questions. one word answer replies..... Whats it to you...NO.. Yes.. Don't care.. general stuck up. Guess I have a challenge. I'll field test some ideas see what works what doesn't and get back. At the end I lost in on her.

What do you guys think, was I being reasonable, or should i have just said nothing to show i'm of higher value type deal. Thanks for the replies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To me you just came off as if how she acts is so important to you and you need her to be happy to have fun.

I definitely would have been more dismissive next time. Just because she deserves it doesn't mean you should. Again, would Brad Pitt have any words to say to her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a very common yet interesting debate. From experience there is often a grumpy, quiet, uninteresting friend. There is 2 keys however to getting with the girl you like in the 2 set.

1. Whilst chatting to the girl you like, draw the other 'boring one' in. The key here is to remain respectful to her cos if you want to go home with the 'hot' friend she has to see that you dont treat her friends like assholes. Then ask her a question that is not a 'yes or no' answer. ie....mention the song that is playing in the club, talk about the artist or is she more of a britney fan!!? Then lead on to "hey what do you think of britney at the moment, shes going crazy isnt she"??? At this stage she will give her opinion cos all girls have a britney opinion!!

2. Then walk away...go to the bathroom or something! While you are gone they will evaluate you. The boring friend will give her approval cos you were inclusive and didn't treat her like shit like all the other guys do(although not surprisingly). Then when you return it will be just you and your initial target......BOOM!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like you could have used a wingman for your obstacle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:54 pm 
English Muffin

i had a simlar situation, the ugly negative one of the 3 set kept shit testing me, when the 2 cute ones were digging me, "its a chat up line bla bla"

(i gave every girl as much attention as much as each other)

i said (i used an opinion opener)

"well thanx for your advice guy's -it was nice to meet you all especially you 2 girls" then the ugly one gave me the finger then i returned the finger then ejected whilst waving to the other 2 (and they waved back)

negative people.....need to stay inside

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

a situation happened where there were two hb's and my friend went into the set and was trying to talk to them while I was somewhere else In the club gaming some chick. I ended up noticing and coming in to help him out with the other girl cause she looked difficult. So i'm talking to her and find out ones lesbian and one's straight. Turns out she was lesbian and I think she was dominatrix because she was very aggressive mentally and physically. She actually tried to bite me a couple times too.

Surprisingly she was an hb8 too. I noticed her personality was a bit challenging but I saw that as a shit test so i didnt back down and I dhv'd by showing i wasnt afraid of her and being really calm. Another thing that stood out was that I knew what I was saying, I didnt just talk b.s. I was sure in my words and my identity, and I made sure i controlled the frame. Next thing you know she was hugging and kissing me on the face and had told me that she's like that until a person can show they're strong enough to get past her barrier and are worth knowing her. So the whole night she was completely sweet to me. After we left my wing was congratulating me like I just tamed a damn dragon or something because he told me when he opened that set she was giving him sooo much shit.