FREEZE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: FREEZE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, I'm sure a majority of guys come across this problem at one point or another, but I still can't seem to find a solution or any advice for it!

Here it goes! Every now and then I seem to freeze up right after the opener! But It doesn't happen every time...maybe 1 in 5...and when it does happen the set either goes one of two ways...

First-I don't pull out of my freeze up and I blow the set..

Second-I somehow pull out of my freeze and continue on...sometimes they even turn out to be my best set of a night or even weekend...I can sometimes turn it into part of the conversation later on too!

Either way it still frustrates the hell outta me and I'd like to be able to gain a little control over it, any advice would be greatly apperciated!

-Crain Diesel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:43 pm 
Practice makes perfect. But I'd suggest coming up with a routine stack which is basically pre scripted material for situations just like the one you are describing. I remember early last year I spent about 6 hours crafting a stack that went from open to seduction. While the script will never go according to plan and you can't predict variables, what it does is increase your learning curve to becoming a natural. The more you pick up the nuances of human interaction, the less you will freeze up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well, that's the thing, I do have a few routines...I have started getting outta that though and becoming more natural with it but I dunno...

The only thing I can think of is in '07 I was blown up in Iraq while driving in a convoy...aside from a few scars I was diagnosed with a TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury) which hasn't had much of a noticeable effect, except when when it comes to my memory!

By the way that story is 100% absolutely true!! Just ask and I'll prove it to you!

-Crain Diesel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Lceberg032
well your becomin natural, thats good, but the key is to not give up your routines all at once, you do natural and if you rfreeze up then you fall back on canned material, its like drugs, you cant just quit, you will fiend for it, you have to start using it less and less thats all until you are all natural and do not need the canned material anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

That's exactly what I'm doin! I always have at least one canned routine memorized that can be used in almost every situation! My problem is that I seem to forget everything that I've read or learned...like a small case of amnesia...sometimes It'll come back to me...sometimes I can't remember shit about PU all night!!(except for the canned routine of course)

And to reiterate...It doesn't happen all that often, once a week/every other week!

I guess what I'm asking is, is my problem a common occurance or can I trace it back to my head injury? If it's cause of the head injury than I'm gonna run with it and make a story of it!

...Oh yea, one more thing! Nerd88, you've gotta be a little bit more descriptive in your posts! I've read a few others of yours and while they all lead to good advice I feel they lack depth and leave people wanting more! It's nothing personal, they're just hard to work with!

Thanks for the advice!

-Crain Diesel