What is your go-to to escape and awkward situation?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last friday I was at a bar, my friend introduced me to a HB8. We chatted quickly and as I started running out of things to talk to her, I proceeded to ask her to dance. Almost always girls want to dance, but she told me something that completely caught me off guard. She said "i dont want to dance..i hate looking like a stripper out there, but I would like to stay here and socialize" I was drunk so I said if you don't want to dance over there...then lets dance right here. and jokingly danced a little up on her. She found it amusing but still didn't want to dance. We chatted more but this girl couldn't hold a conversation and I started pausing and things started turning awkward. I ended up just saying I need to find my friends but find me if you change ur mind about dancing.

How do you escape an awkward situation or turn it around and keep a conversation flowing? I find that I sometimes have nothing to say thats interesting. It may my insecurity. But I need a go-to topic to talk about that works.

btw, she saw me dancing with another girl later that night and pushed me in the head. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this might sound like bad advice, but just keep talking. Especially if a friend introduced you negs and attraction material arent need its no where near as much work as a cold approach.

You might also want to know some routines so just incase you fizzle out of convo you can keep talking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

One great attraction game that is so simple...is the question game! It's soooo simple that I can't even take credit for it, lol!

Here's how it goes!

First rule: You ask her a question, first one that comes to mind!...doesn't matter at all what it is as long as it won't lead to a yes or no answer! Then you have her ask you a question and make sure you tell her to ask the first one that comes to mind!

Second rule: You HAVE to be completely honest and so does she, so make sure you clarify that...If even one of you aren't honest the game looses it's value and will soon fizzle out!

Third rule: Every answer she gives you try to make a sexual comment about it, but start off small and increase as the game goes! As you notice her responding positively to your comments, start asking sexual questions in the same context as the comments(slightly sexual-very racy)!

And that's it my friend! REMEMBER!!!! BE HONEST!!! Awkward questions may come up, but she'll appreciate the honesty of your answers and in turn will loosen up and feel comfortable being open around you.

This game has lead me to some of the most intense, funny, sexy, outrageous, embarrassing, HONEST conversations and really helped me get over talking to women! Plus it's great because even if the conversation gets halted and you two split for a few, you can very easily pick it right back up!

This game also works amazingly in groups...but in groups try to ask questions that the entire group can get in on and try not to target, well...your target too much!

The Biggest thing is to have fun though! And this will also give you plenty of oportunities to DHV or neg/compliment, get IOI's, kino, etc...

-Crain Diesel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

off that last post---

that is a really good idea and one of things you do once sexual questions become more frequent is ask her "Are you a good kisser"

if she says yes, you can say "hey now...remember, we aren't lying"....if she says im not, then say "prove it "

BOOM K close

if she says she is a bad kisser, neg her---she set her self up

say "yea i thought you would say that.....thats why we would never work"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Last friday I was at a bar, my friend introduced me to a HB8. We chatted quickly and as I started running out of things to talk to her, I proceeded to ask her to dance. Almost always girls want to dance, but she told me something that completely caught me off guard. She said "i dont want to dance..i hate looking like a stripper out there, but I would like to stay here and socialize" I was drunk so I said if you don't want to dance over there...then lets dance right here. and jokingly danced a little up on her. She found it amusing but still didn't want to dance. We chatted more but this girl couldn't hold a conversation and I started pausing and things started turning awkward. I ended up just saying I need to find my friends but find me if you change ur mind about dancing.

How do you escape an awkward situation or turn it around and keep a conversation flowing? I find that I sometimes have nothing to say thats interesting. It may my insecurity. But I need a go-to topic to talk about that works.

btw, she saw me dancing with another girl later that night and pushed me in the head. lol.
Some women just arent good at the art of conversation. Just like a lot of people here may have to work on it (if they choose to do so), some women may either have never had the need, or the opportunity to do so.

I know there have been a couple of times where I feel like she has almost started the conversation over again. Its almost as if the tape rewinded and started over from the beginning.

Having said all of that, I agree that you have to lead the conversation just like you would in any situation. In a situation like this, even more so. And you sometimes have to accept that fact that it just may not be working. It sounds like you did the best you could for the most part. When she pushed your head later when you were dancing was a clean IOI. You probably could have opened her again later with better success after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

had somthing like this a few nights ago...

I was with a group of 3 hotties and they all were digging me. I started getting a little nervous and conversation wasn't coming naturally.. "Ive got to drain the seamonster, ill be right back" "ewww gross" "hahha" "need any help" in a jokey way (wtf? she was very much drunk i think") i gave myself a quick peptalk in the mirror and went back out, everything went fine from there.

If your worried your running out of things to say you can allways use teh bathroom as an excuse, just make if funny if you can. Then you have time to calm down.