Problem with obstacles, sticky points

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Right so, I'm a bit new to all this, so I don't know if its in the right section. I've just finished reading MM over the last four weeks. I've actually read it twice with the second time writing up notes. So I'm uber keen.

I have some questions which I know hold me back.

1. My experience with sets is that I DHV quite well, especially when others do it for me. I get the attraction, by simply ignoring the target I want, I may sniper neg, also dressing well helps, etc. Anyway, once I have say the obstacles talking, I get the feeling that they like me, so then I switch to the target during which time she has been giving me small IOIs, like the attention seeking kind, e.g. hair playing, showing me more skin.

My problems are two-fold: 1. The target IOIs me, I IOI her back by actually talking to her and showing interest what she has to say, I'll back track to the obstacles, she IOIs some more, I reward by showing interest. Play with this push/pull strategy. But the sticky point is when I try to move the target away from the obstacles - sometimes not physically away, but I express, say, an outright interest in the target. This consequently gets the obstacles jealous that I'm actually interested in the target and not them. My question is what can I do to stop this jealousy from wrecking any chance I've got with the target?

Later on it becomes apparent that the target is talked off me by her friends (the obstacles). I think it might the time course because I can sometimes be keen and rush through A1 to C1 quite quickly (once I did this in 40 minutes with a two-set and got the target to go with me to a club, but I bombed as the obstacles noticed I wasn't interested in them, but only in her friend)

2. The other problem I have is that the girl I want is with her friends and one of the friends not the target is interested in me. How can I stop this from wrecking my game within the set so I get the target?

I'm sorry if this in the wrong section, and also if this is newbie FAQing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good question, and this is definately tricky sometimes.

From the way you wrote this, it seems you are sargin solo. I mention this because the easiest solution is a good wingman. He jumps on the obstacles, you extract or focus the target and close.

Remember, if you ve got her interest here, and you are doing as well as you think you are, all you really need to do is close. And for me, closing is like opening, its gotta be quick and fearless. There's a whole section here on closing, so try out a few that work for you. I like Style's "we should continue this later, how do we do that?" and similar approaches.

Also, 40 minutes is way too long. Unless that convo ended in an orgasm, you are probably missing your window of opportunity to close.

Hope it helps!