Mid game, turning a bit dry, complicated, please help!!.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys I was hoping to get advice and would be great to get some tips and stuff, my wing told me probally just leave her alone she trouble but im quite obbessive and probs would lose my mind if i wasn gaming someone else..

I met her about a month or 2 ago, my wing got us in there talking, through a guy that was with them lucky he is afc (mr A), and can tell he fancied the hell out of her, so yeh met her said yeh were going to club later, see u etc, she stayed with the afc most of that night, but tried grabbing me on the dancefloor, she was the typical likes attention type, so I smiled in the fashion of iv seen ur kind before and stuff...

about 2 weeks later saw her in the club again, all sets was dried up and my wing had left so i thought ok il dance, she was with the afc so i went up and held my hand out while the afc was a hold of her, trying to show alpha behaviour etc, she smiled and shook him off and came to me, we danced me and the afc sandwitched her on the dancefloor, a few times i showed a willingness to walk away said gonna get a glass of water etc, showed good DHV and all, she said i should stay at hers, the afc was staying round too (as a friend, trust me he well afc) so was her friend who was old who she worked with, but had work the next day... and i hear alot of ppl stay there and they all crash out.

So on new yrs eve me and my wing where really up for gaming we saw the Mr A sat with her and with a couple who dont like me :)... they got up cus the afc was buying her a drink (god bless stupid ppl :)) so originally my wing wanted to annoy the 2 that are bitchy and can tell hates us through there teeth, so we sat down etc talked piss taked etc, then the afc and Hb came back, he goes move, these are seats etc and i go i will in a sec for the meanwhile she can sit on my lap, and she did, took a pic of us all on the table etc for new yr album and after about 5 minutes i said lets chip on, i could tell she gave me a bunch of indications of interest..

Ha ha So in the club, this is where it got fun, there was a guy she was sort of been on pulling terms, and the afc, and i loved watching the competivness, is fun :)...... i was wearing a tie that night, and everytime i walked near she d go up and pull it for fun, which i said now u have to fix it so she could get right up in my face and i could smile and make eye contact. so this other guy he wasn really an afc, but he wasn a hungary alpha male either.. she was cuddled up with him always.. bit sad really not even on the dancefloor just holding each other, no kissing and she was still llooking across to me a few times, anyway an hour or 2 into this when i walked past to get my tap water from the bar, she looked and i said as i was walking, arent u gonna have any fun tonight, or u gonna be boring, and walked on, about 5 minutes later she comes up without the Body builder douche bag, and says where is everybody etc, this was good cus i thought yes i have initiated her chase instinct.. i said not sure if im gonna stay long i lost my key, so gotta be home before 1 :) i love this one, she goes stay at mine, and i made cocky face and go i dont know, if u can make me laugh i will (qualifying),and said u gotta be a good cook aswell... and we sat down

i forget what it was that made me laugh but she did altho it wasnt that funny probally and as always i rewarded qualification, but quicky said u can cook tho right, she goes yes im an amazing cook.... we got onto the subject of travelling and found she was really passionate about that, turns out she didn live here she lived somewhere in asia, and as i want to travel around there anyway i go well if i go to A, ur always invited and she goes no seriously id be up for that.. Just then the funniest thing happened the afc came up, and the body builder looking pissed off, saying i been looking for u, i say hey Afc but called him by the nickname i made for him, what i found funny is the way they probally looked for each other and said where is... hb despite they hate each other expecting her to be with one of each other lol!!...good times :)..... anyway he goes im going now (the Body builder), u still want a lift home she goes yeh, and il go well if im going to urs then may i scrounge a lift he didn look impressed and said a pissed of yeh, i go safe and shook his hand, il get my coat so i got my coat, and she and him are gone, she txes me saying wft he just driven on basically still come up etc.. so i did but was still unhappy i was amogged..

When i got there we sat on couch turns out the afc as coming up too so had 5-10 minutes to scrounge, we under duvet and messing about on her Iphone and stuff, i go ur actually pretty cool, when i first met u i must admit i sorta thought (i forget how i said it) an attention seeker etc, but now i can see u just probs had bad experiences with men, and want to let ur guard down and be real with ppl, not in them exact words but its a routine i think i got off here somewhere lol... she laughed in a shocked wat and said thanks and playfully hits me on arm but smiling cus obviously it was an IOI from me, the afc gets there talks some shit i in the middle of the couch next to her, she was too my left, and him to my right cuddled up and tried to sleep altho it was well uncomfortable, altho i liked being pressed against her...

Sorry im going on and on il cut it more short, but want to give u guys a dezscription of situation sort of, we met up again, she tx me so i was happy about that, went out had some drinks went back to hers to watch a horror movie, slept together and kiss closed in night, i couldn go any further cus she lives with her family aand they right in the nx room and i didn wanna push my luck too quick, I leave it for quite a while after that
and she texes me asking when we gonna hang out nx, i said what about tonight, probs wrong thing to do, she goes nah im meeting a friend, so i go well i might be able 2morro but i got family up etc, she goes ok give me a buzz, but later that day she texes me to do summit tonight, i went up hers, her guy friend a different afc was there, they had been to the movies, he slept on the chair, me and her on the floor ;)... so again more kissing, giggling etc, when he was asleep.... left it a day or 2 again

went up hers again, she gets a tx from the body builder saying do me a favour dont talk to me again etc, turns out its cus on her facebook she in a relationship and she said no its cus i aint been bothered to change it, cus had no internet here blah blah and i suspected then she prob does have a bf back in asia.. she phones his friend and says he being a dick and all, I acted a bit pissed off after she on phone for so long, so body builder was out the picture so that was good for me.. well after that day obviously it put her in a bad mood and all, seemed something was weird in the SPAM etc, then i check her facebook its obvious she is in a relationship and has statuses saying how much she misses him etc.

So i had that to contend with, I decided to break contact for a while and have done that long enough, but in the next few games iim gonna try and interact with her again, i confirmed from her afc friend she has a bf when he pooring his heart out to my mate saying how much he likes her, and she got a bf and has all this time she been here, yet will pull random guys ie me :)..... and its obvious she has got a bf, why didn her bf change the status if they split lol..... She going back there soon, and i want to F close and looking for advice... She seems like she attracted but worried about going all the way, cus of guilt or i dunno, and when we kiss it seems like im the one always going for the kiss...analysing this the following principles may help, or be trouble,

1... she loves her bf, but is capable of cheating, but unsure of sleeping with someone.

2. she a co dependent person (with her bf), she has to feel loved by someone, which explains alot, cus i know she an attention seeker

3. she not here for much longer and looking forward to seeing her bf, so i have to contend with that, knowing that will worsen my chances cus if she aint slept with anyone while here, why do it now only a month or 2 away from her bf...

Thanks for reiding and putting up with my bad writing lol...
help would be much appreciated!!!! thanks for reiding... Deus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

why waste aaaaaaaaaall that time with ONE girl??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeh i know what u mean, i am keeping busy just this one is hot and il be annoyed if i cant f close arrrgggg thrustrating :)

Post subject: ijjn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

forget about her dude , sometimes doing nothing is the best way to force her interest , chanel your energy else where

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There is a word for what you are experiencing Oneitis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeh I Used to think oneitus, was when ur reallty loved up for AFCs but i see what u mean anytime u, see a women as summit a bit more special than ur own goals ie, fucking many other georgeous women, it apply's

thanks for the advice, I shunning her out now, and paying attention to my other set, which is also annoying me at the mo lol... thanks iv realised my mid game needs work, i think my inner game is ok, but once i get to the middle game stage i let it slip, and i cant for one bit.. Thanks for the feedback, who gives a fuck right...... only more motivation to carry on gaming, SARGE ON! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Does she still text message you and such? I would maybe try to make her see how much fun you are having without her. Have you tried to go any farther or did she stop you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Now this is what i need i can tell this guy has some awsome assertive idea, but may be too late, Yeh problem is most of the time is I aint the only one staying round the times i have, which hasn stopped me before lol, but yeh its more of a hunch cus u can tell the way u both get spontanious,

Well i sorta may of closed the situation already on this, We where supposed to hang out recently and she couldn and re-scheduled for today, and about an hour and a half before, said hey woke up got real bad headache, was sick once, and feel really bad, im so sorry Deus, can we hang out nx week?. x x..... I replied no worries, but im gonna leave it up to u, to tx me if u wanna hang out, get better soon.... simply that........... If thats the wrong or right thing to say im not bothered, if she texes me to hang out, awsome, if not, Not worth it, and i didn have to waste valuable time to find out..... Im the Prize she can chase me if she wants, but lots of ppl want to win me.... thanks guys.. SARGE ON!. Deus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that was the right call. If she calls to hang out, don't hop right on it...give her specific days you are able to hang out, to shift the focus on you calling the shots. I mean because we all know you are way to busy/important to jump on it at a moments notice. :wink: