Need help with possible shit test

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This was on facebook and I need a good response to this girl.

Me: What else do you have going for you besides your pretty face?

HB10: Nothing

I need a good response to this and I think I came up with one but lemme know what you think

ahaha, you know I was out at a nightclub the other night and a girl I met there said the exact same thing(CF maybe). Come on don't be shy(dhv), I'm sure there's more to you then just your looks. Are you fun to be around,outgoing, do you have a good personality in addition to being pretty?(dhv). I'm sure you must be popular at school(she's 16 and I'm 18). Please don't tell me your as boring as the girl I went out with 3 weeks ago(dhv). I had to break up with her after our first date just because I almost fell asleep on it cuz she was so boring(dhv and this did happen only she broke up with me). I found 5-6 other single girls on here but I'm trying to evaluate each one and see which one is right for me(Mega dhv). I don't want snore fest date with a girl who's only interesting to look at and nothing more(dhv again). I sure hope your not like that.

keep in mind that I'm at a disadvantage. I've already admitted that she's hot but I'm trying to make it look like it doesn't matter to me, but a few months ago she flirted with me and I flirted back(didn't know how apply pick up to the internet until recently). Also had a bad fight with a friend of hers(another girl I met on facebook) a few months back. And because of that me and this girl that I'm talking to now haven't chatted in months but I had to make a new facebook profile and she accepted my friend request even when she didn't remember me at first, which leads me to believe that there is some interest left but she's testing me to see if I'm a nice guy AFC loser or not.