Teasing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Teasing
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this HB7 at the club last week. We've been texting each other throughout the week and we started to develop an inside joke about teasing each other.

Lately though, she has been trying to play these mind games on me. She flat out told me that she likes power and control. She's using lines like "how do I know you're worth it?" and "I don't think you can handle me kid".

What do I say to effectively tease her over the phone and through text? And more importantly, how do I beat her at her own mind games?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

its simple: be. un.re.ac.tive!

if she throws a shit test neg her eg. "man u r certainly sure of yourself. pit its only online though."

if she negs u then freeze her out. responese like "umm okay" or :S to show onfusion

after like an awkward silence or whatever she will probs say something oooor u can open up a new thread! in the sack!