Mixed message and how to get out of the friend zone...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So sorry for the length but here it goes....

Over winter break I went on a trip with this girl to do with volunteer work and am trying to figure her out.

So the first day I get back to school from winter break she texts me about something random about her apartment.

Then over the next 2 week she texts me about 4 times about random things. From needing a screw driver to borrowing an egg. I know this is partly due to me living next to her.

So I guess I am confused why she is texting me so much because when we go a club with a large group of people she hangs out with other guys she meets. Granted I mingle with other girls but she separates from me first. I feel like at this point I don't know if we are really friends or if she is interested in me.

In a perfect world I would like to be in a relationship with this girl but don't really know how to work this girl. Tomorrow I am going to be making her a smoothie but how do I work her from then on? I already asked her if she wants to go skiing she said no, but she would go ice skating. Then I asking when and she avoid it by saying she doesn't know when they are open. So why all the text messages but no more?

Thanks

P.S. She got out of a long term relationship 7 months ago so I don't know if that has an influence in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

GO ICE SKATING. It is a prime way to get easy kino, and it sounds like you really need to sexualize the conversation, so instead of talking about eggs and screwdrivers, talk about sexual and playful things.

But mainly, if you go skating, try to get some kino escalation which is easy at a skating rink. Hope this helped

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It sounds to me like she's playin with a cat on a string. Not to worry though, if she just came out of a long relationship, she's probably enjoying seeing who she can attract. YOU just gotta be the guy who attracts her the most. My suggestion is the next time she calls you over to borrow something... bring over something totally random or something that rhymes with what she asked for. Then when she looks confused ask her "This is what you asked for right?" She'll probably correct you and you can take the opportunity to lightly grab her on the arm (kino) and just say "oooohhh, that's what you said? I think you definitely said 'bring over a(n) [object]'" then playfully call her a liar. After that, you can tell her "now, i feel bad cause I just don't have the time to bring the right thing over because"and make up an excuse... meeting up with friends, homework, or even watching your favorite rerun on TV. Maybe even throw a wink in there to show off your confidence. Hopefully, you may grab the string and start dangling it in front of her... you'd be suprised how far being busy, friendly, and a good smile will get you with people.