She CASUALLY mentions her Boyfriend TWICE!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay guys... this seems easy enough but all the times I've been sarging for the past year I don't remember girls ever bringing up boyfriends so soon... So I don't know if it's a shit test, or she just wants to put it out there, or she's being her normal self.

THE STORY:
I meet this girl this morning, she's very cute in MY opinion but she's probably too "fat" for most guys on this forum (I shamelessly admit to being a lover of full-figured women - but ONLY the cute ones). So I chat her up, I get her number, she seems very fun and easygoing... no blatant resistance or shit-testing, so I figure this is going to be one of my easier seductions...

So I decided to call her tonight, since I had good rapport going when I got her number, and I'd done a smooth, confident number-close... I called - she didn't answer so I left a message. She called back about 30 minutes later. Only after I talked to her for two minutes on the phone, did she mention that she's going to see her BOYFRIEND over the weekend! Now I just tried to ignore the boyfriend and changed the subject, I ran through 2 or 3 brief threads/ DHV stories and was about to end it, but she brought up the BOYFRIEND again right as I was trying to cut the conversation short (I told her "I'm getting another call, so call me back in 20 minutes". She says "well I'll call you if I'm not on the phone. I think my boyfriend is gonna call me so if he doesn't, I'll call you.")

Well lo and behold, she doesn't call me back. So what? BIG DEAL. I'll let her spend the weekend with whoever it is, while I MACK MORE CHICKS, and I'll call her up next week. But I felt like I wasn't quite handling the boyfriend issue as well as I could have....

Plus I doubt the boyfriend was real - again by all your standards this chick was HUGE, I don't know how many guys would see her as attractive (even though in MY opinion she's very smooth, busty, and has a cute face - at least a 7.5 by fat chick standards - but how often do these big girls even get hit on, let alone get a boyfriend????!!!)

REMEMBER, she mentioned the Boyfriend twice, but NOT as an objection (I had not even tried to ask her our yet). So does this sound like a REAL boyfriend, and how should I deal with it if she brings him up again? Is it a "passive" shit-test? Or is it just her saying whatever is on her mind?

What's the best way to handle her "boyfriend" talk? Is ignoring it the best route here?

P.S. In case anyone's wondering, I was adhering to all the"Alpha" and "PUA" rules 100% in the convo - I went in with a strong, non-needy "Let's have fun with this" attitude. I didn't even talk about the boyfriend. And honestly I don't care if I lose this particular girl, but I REALLY want to know how to tackle all aspects of that annoying boyfriend issue, especially when he's REAL (or appears to be) or if she only mentions him casually.

All you fellow PUAs out there, what's the BEST way to handle this so I can lay her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well by the sounds of it, if you don't think she's been hit on a lot and don't think that the boyfriend is real then it is likely that she's mentioning her boyfriend to seem more attractive. (Come on, I don't have to explain preselection here, do I?) Don't get hung up over whether or not you handled it properly next time you talk to her and if she mentions her boyfriend again just mentally edit out the prefix 'boy' from 'boyfriend' and react accordingly. That's what I do.