alrite .. need opinoins but i think i fuxed up...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

so i'm in this class. we were able to pick groups before class even started ... this was last semester. anyway like 3 chicks are in my group.. i was the only guy in the class that they picked to be in their group. this was on facebook too so i'm guessin theyve seen my pics. anyway i wasnt gunna pass up an opportunity to be w/ teh 3 hottest chicks in the class for a whole semester. so i'm in the group now

yesterday was our first class, i ended up sittin right next to the girl in my group and i didnt know it. as the class went on we introduced ourselves. thruought the calss i wmade this one girl laugh a couple times .. she was a real hottie.

but there was 2 things that i was gettin confused about. a couple times just the 2 girls were talkin to each other, like havin convos ... and i didnt really know what to do. i didnt know if i should like join in or just let them talk and pay attention to the professor. i ended up choosin to listen to hte professor b/c i figured that was the more alpha thing to do.

but then at the end of class this is where the problem was. class ended, i didnt know what i should do w/ these girls if i should talk to them or not. they both got up and stood like behind their seats talking to each other. and i stood there for like a minute then went and talked to the t.a. instead of talkin to them. should i have probalby said something to them???? the reasons i didnt was b/c number one i was anxious as helll, 2 i didnt know what to say, and 3 they were talking to each other so i looked at that as unnaproachable.

anyway we have class the entire semester and have to work w/ each other so i plan on tryin my best to get somethin goin .. but i'm just wonderin about this situation