asking to make out?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: asking to make out?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

if i feel like the rapport is good and things are going good for the nite, is it out of line to ask her if she wants to make out? or should i just go lean into it and do it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well you never want to ask. Because asking too make out, is like asking whether or not she's attracted to you. So your forcing her to say yes or no.

Which first off greatly reduces your chances because she is more likely to say no.

Second it shows that you are unaware of the situation in such a way that if she is attracted to you, you wouldnt need to ask, you would just kiss her.

Last but not least, if you actually just kiss her, it shows alot of confidence in the fact that you believe in your actions and you don't seek approval, your fucking man with balls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

well i've been wondering how the striaght making out thing works with girls.

the last girl i hooked up with , me and her were sittin on the same chair, i was really drunk, and we were talking, i couldnt do anything except look at her lips, then i just went for it, next thing i know we made out for like a solid 10-20 mins, then i went to the bathroom then she left.

i saw here like 3 months later and we hooked up again, so i guess it worked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have never asked. I apply a four second rule and consider how much and kino and rapport we have going on. If she holds my gaze for a consistant four seconds I go for it. A major tip off for me is if she's looking me in the eyes and throws out a mischevious little smile. But like I said I base it off the amout of kino, the rapport we have going on, and my four second eye contact rule. Hasn't failed me yet. :D

Hope that helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think sometimes its ok to ask, but it all depends on how you say it.

For example, I hooked up with this dutch chick a few months ago. We were at a concert and we took a breather and just sitting down having a chat and I could tell she was interested so I just told her 'I really want to kiss you'. And of course she did... ;-)

I think the mystery kiss Q is good also. Ask a girl if she would like to kiss you. If she says yes, do it, if shes maybe, say lets find out and go for her. If she says no. Say I didn't say you could, I was just asking.... haha

So all in all, like the other boys said, if you can avoid asking and just do it, it will probably flow a bit easier, but if your 50/50 I don't think there is problem asking.

One great line I used once was, I had just meet this girl at a day party. We ended up going out for dinner and she was very talkative. So after dinner we walked down by the harbor and she was talking and I just stopped her mid sentence and said 'You talk to much', then started making out with her. She was thrilled and shocked at the same time. Thrilled because she liked me, shocked cause it was completely unexpected which definitely added to the excitement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

never ask

never ask for anything

ever

you should never have to ask

if you ask for ANYTHING

you need to work on your game

period

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I disagree, like I said, if you can avoid it. Don't ask.
But then there are times where if you use the right language it can build tension and excitement in a girl.

How bout someone with a lot of posts come in and give an opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like joker's four second rule.. that sounds like it'll work and im gonna try that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you've read "The Game" by Styles there is a part in there where you ask her how good of a kisser she is, her reply will either be the truth or she will say i don't know, then simply say lets find out and go for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i hung out with this chick a bit, and she wouldnt leave my house. i couldnt get her to leave. i even told her i didnt have any more movies to watch.
so we just sat there for a bit then like talked n shit. then it kept getting quiet cuz i wanted HER TO LEAVE.

so then i just straight out asked her if she wanted to make out or something, then one thing leading to another, i sealed the deal. then she finally left and wouldnt stop leaving me alone.

True story all, i broke her heart.. apparently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: tiltmode1
Never ever ask!

The way I decide whether or not to do it is eye contact. If while talking to them or even if we aren't talking, they hold eye contact with me for more than 4-5 seconds I assume it's safe to go in and it always has been. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ASK. I made this mistake in junior year of high school. The girl is like "uhh that is awkward to ask" Then we kind of sat around for like 10 minutes uncomfortable. Eventually we were ok again and i could of went in for the kiss but i was too embarassed and didnt even bother. Swore i would never ASK again if it is the one thing i do with woman.

Fast forward six years later to new years eve this year. Girl at my party is HB10. There are a lot fo HB8 and HB9 at the party but she is the hottest girl there. I say, "want to be my new years kiss?" She says, "i think you're attractive and i totally would if your ex wasn't my good friend." Huge ego boost and ego destruction at the same time. Cause i made the mistake i said i would never do again on a extremely rare HB10. She was so hot i let my old insecurities get back to me. But it raised my confidence a lot too since she said i was attractive and would of. So win/lose but i think if i just went for it she wouldn't of mentioned my ex.

Cliffnotes: NEVER NEVER NEVER ASK.

Post subject: Re: asking to make out?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
if i feel like the rapport is good and things are going good for the nite, is it out of line to ask her if she wants to make out? or should i just go lean into it and do it
It is something that just happens and improves the more you do it. So a quick answer to your question: Don't ask! Just do it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Fuck that, you can ask. If thats what your feeling at the time, as long as its genuine, she will be feeling you, even if she says no. If you go by other people's "rules" you will never get anywhere. I've asked this plenty of times, and they say yes. or they would smile pretty big.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Fuck that, you can ask. If thats what your feeling at the time, as long as its genuine, she will be feeling you, even if she says no. If you go by other people's "rules" you will never get anywhere. I've asked this plenty of times, and they say yes. or they would smile pretty big.