a girl that i dig at work doesn't indicate any IOIs pls help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ok so there's a girl that i dig at work, she's like 5'9, blonde, sweet, smart and awesome... we get along really well, but when i try and run game on her.. I've noticed no IOIs from her side at all.. just a real stoic presence- am i just wasting my time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Haha, your description of this girl is exactly like mine a few weeks ago. I can teach you a couple of things that will help you greatly because I failed in my situation and I didn't understand until it was after the fact.

First of all, this is work. Remember that when you go to work your going to have to see her all the time. But if you just see her occasionally at work and dont mind that if things dont work out it wont get awkward than continue.

Your best shot would to ask her out in such a way that your just trying to get to know her, and not imply a date in any way.

" i enjoy talking to you at work, but this place is so limited, I think we could have so much fun if went out"

If she says anything that implies your hitting on her, just say you want to get to know her, and that she shouldnt imply that you like her.

Good luck and let me know hwo it works out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not a bad option.

What kind of game have you been trying to run on her?
Perhaps you could try a different approach.
Have you tried Negging her, do you always speak when you see her? Or does she ignore you sometimes?

You probably need to find out what she is interested in, and then make some conversations around that. That way she should get talking a bit more and if you have some common interests her opinion of you may change.

Or like samex said, asking her out in a non threatening way could work. But I reckon that if a girl said that to me I would think she is into me.

A good one is always I'm going out with some mates, would you like to bring some of your friends out and join us... just be careful... I did that once and the girl I asked bought a HB10 with her and so of course I changed targets but that wasn't a good idea cause I wasn't able to get her as she had a bf and then I lost the original.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 am 
Mr. Nemo

Not every girl you run game on is going to show interest. And it sounds like this is one of those girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen,
I appreciate your responses.
Let me further explain the situation.. we work in the same office.. I'll maybe see her 2-3 times a day since we're so busy. We often times just smile and say hi. She's a sweet person..great personality and looks wise I'd say an easy 8.

I definitely throw in some negs on a daily basis as she sits near the printer and often times I walk by her desk without even saying a word to her (although she expects me to).

We work in the fashion industry and we both have lots in common..more so than many of the girls i've been with over the last few years- we're both into fashion and nutrition and we're discussing starting our own biz up. So this thursday we're going to be meeting-along with another chick- and talk about this biz idea.

I think that's my opportunity to show her (and the other chick) that I'm an alpha male that's in control.. but my only thing is I don't understand why i'm not getting certain IOI's from her- such as the playing with the hair and the body language when we're out at a work party. I would love to see that to get some confirmation that she digs me in 'that way'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Stop stressing dude. Not all the time the chick is gonna show IOIs, so just continue running your game on her.

You got a dream.. you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, Go get it. Period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

on ur date u should focus on running game on the other hb. then work ur girl a little further in the night

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good call, show some interest in the other chick, especially if she is less of a hb than the one your trying to tune.

Tune, tunning, - Aussie for running game, if it's not already common?

Also maybe she doesn't like you, maybe she's more focused on getting business done. But keeping running game on her, and be careful with your negs, cause if they are to insulting or silly she will get tired of them.

So make sure they're funny and non offensive.

Peace out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know if its such a good idea to be running game on her if you are going to be business partners. I mean if something goes wrong with the relationship you can't escape work and it could affect the business if it starts up. Maybe that's what she's thinking. How long have you known her, maybe she has already formed her assessment of you and filed you in the friend category.

If you still want to pursue her I would tell her about this new place I want try for lunch but don't invite her right away. Then later on say "oh hey, you should with us to X."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree with switchback.. I wouldn't go for it.. it's not worth it. There's more girls out there to choose from. You can find other girls who have looks and and share the same commonalities as you. This is a big gamble if it does work out, especially if it doesn't. There's always that chance.