sexy Lion tamers assistant

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey this is just a bit of phone game im currently playing;

after talking with HB about what we want to do in life yesterday, i sent this text today

ME:I've just decide what i want to do with my life! i'm gonna join the circus and be a lion tamer! do you want to come and be my beautiful assistant? i'll even let you wear a sparkly bikini! are you in?

(tried to time bridge, making an conection in her head we ll be together in future)

HB: ( her first language isnt english)I'm ok! it will be very nice! me in a sparkly bikini and u in a sparkly thong! ok?

ME:that could be a bit dangerous for me when im swinging my whip around! and it'd have to be a big thong, i wouldn t want my meat and two veg falling out in a lions cage, it might get bitten off! then we'd never be able to have kids

(tried to imply were gonna have sex°

HB:Lol u want children! so find another job!

didnt exactly end with best reply from her but im gonna leave it for today and text her with a new job tomorrow, dont wanna seem too keen.

my aim is to be balls deep in her new years eve but since i havent seen her for a while im just working on building some rapport before asking what she doin.

I could think of a new job to text tomorrow, its kinda fun, but have you got any ideas? sticking with the theme of her working with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the idea here is rly nice ... love the liontamer text.

however the followup is just too crude (to my taste) hence the crude answer.

But deffinately gonna try this , might even try to implement 2nd or 3rd date in that theme.

Somewhere along the lines of:
Me (second text) : great ! first training session , my place, this firday say 7 Pm ? Bring bikini and whip , lions are taken care of.
(mind this is just the general idea, text needs some tinkering)

then u grab your thong , tarzan slip or whatever , borrow some cats from the neighbors , and open the door dressed like that. at the verry least u will have a lauch.

Ill let u know how it all worked out
keruli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

use a stuffed toy, its even more ridiculous.

i really wanna know how that works out!