A girl that i go break dancing with

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lil bkgrnd: Im not new to the game, yet i was oblivious until recently about the society of puas, i just came out of an amazin 5 year relationship with a fuckin horrible ending, but now im back in full effect in the dating game.

I go bboyin (breakdancing) training at my local university and only since iv been single iv started noticing the hotties that i train with. Iv started helping this one hb8.9 and we've started to connect and joke about and what not, im not quite sure how to step the level up, because as far as she is concerned im not interested even tho iv flirted with her.

Please help me get back in the game fellas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey
i do a lot of breaking myself and picked up girls i've trained with so i got a few tips.
Kino:
Kino is very easy when it comes to breaking. Helping the HB with stretches is always a good one, its not intrusive and can lead to EC if your helping them with backstretches.
Negs:
'Nice move, i've seen a seven year old on youtube do the same as that'
'Your training is coming along well, you should crack a 6 step soon'
Other random bits and bobs:
if theres a move that she is struggling with and you have got it, wait till the next time she tries it and then do it. 99% she will ask for your help, reply in a cheeky manner 'only if you can give me shoulders a quick massage, all this training is killing them'
Cat-String Theory is also very easy in breaking, just get talking or helping (best towards the end of a song) then when the new one comes on just walk away and start breaking, pull off your good moves though because she will still be watching.
Hope that helps dude.
let me know how it goes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
Bgirls! six step! bboys! uprock to this!

Yeah bboying is great for picking up girls. 8)

You guys have bboy.org accounts BTW?