this sht always messes me up...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

my problem with routines is midday conversation.. have you guys ever had that awkward silence, like i need some good conversation topics after the opener, negg, dhv, or just some advice with this. i can eben get number closes easily but then it comes to the "nothing to talk about" symptom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is really common. I experience it myself alot. If you get the number, use a false time constraint and say you have to go somewhere and say you'll call her later or something.

When I'm talking to a girl, I always pay most attention to the "keywords" she has said, then talk about that particular thing; you can either ask a question about that or tell a story (DHV) about that...

Hope I helped, man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
Well make sure you build enough comfort before you ask for the number and leave. Or she'll flake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Silences build Sexual Tension. Sometimes you should let the Silence kick in and then BAM open right back up with something fun and exciting. Let her know that you can handle wierd moments.

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with you Whoopie, i read somewhere that it's a sign of confidence and not being needy to have to fill in the gaps in conversation.

Serval.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

silence is awesome for building sexual tension, if you've built enough attraction and established that you're pretty sexual...
dont bugger off right after the #close. stay and chat for a few more minutes, i normally DHV after a #close to ensure that she doesnt get buyers remorse.

as for the silent moments, if it feel awkward for you then it'll be awkward for her. either eject or find something else to talk about.
-think of a few funny stories you can tell
-look around and see if you can spot something interesting
-play a game (thumb wrestling works anywhere, another fun one is to guess people's occupations by what they're wearing)

you dont ALWAYS have to be interesting and quirky etc.. you can even throw in the boring questions like "what do you do for a living?", "where did you grow up" etc and tease her about her answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
dont bugger off right after the #close. stay and chat for a few more minutes, i normally DHV after a #close to ensure that she doesnt get buyers remorse.
I usually and chat for a few mintes too, but i usually do a time constraint. What do u mean by "Buyers Remorse"??? and what exactly does DHV stand for??? sorr if its a dumb question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

demonstration of higher value

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Buyer's Remorse is right after you pay for something, say from a seedy salesperson, you wonder why exactly you did it, and get the urge to return said item immediately.