Girls kino escalation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Girls kino escalation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't know about you guys but girls are usually very touchy. I met recently this girl that I opened (A1) and in the first minute she started touching my arm (Incidental Class 1) and after the arm brushing she started touching my face (Overt Class 3) in the 2 minute. This is rapid kino escalation but then again girls do many times open me with kino so nothing new... Is the DiCarlo Escalation Ladder equally designed? Girls are very protective of their face area so it's high on the Kino Escalation. If she is comfortable with you caressing her hair and touching her face, she's most likely ready to be kissed but is this also vice versa?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If that's not her being interested then I don't know what is. Make fun of her like "OMG hands off, I don't even know you" or some shit like that. Really, you're in. Girls aren't THAT touchy feely unless they're into you. Some may be but not that many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll co sign to that because kino is one of the most obvious ways of indicating interest. Just think about it. If you were attracted to a girl would you be more or less willing to go kino?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

mmm i dont know -- instead of just coming out with a neg ive gotten a lot farther by just kinoing back harder. Then sometimes you create sort of a subconscious 'competition' as to who can go farther