Black eye= DHV?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Black eye= DHV?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First post.

So a couple months ago i went out to this bar. i got a black eye from a fight on my birthday the week before so it was starting to heal a little, but anyways i went out nonetheless and after a few cups of "liquid courage" i saw this HB 9.5 with her HB 9 friend across the bar from me. I order 2 drinks and tell the bartender to send them over, and the HB 9.5 came up to me and introduced herself. Of course this was still in my AFC days so i froze up and let the set fail by rushing into the attraction stage before comfort. Her HB 9 friend is getting bitchy and wasnt into my wing so i end up letting them leave.

I was looking pretty good that night but i was still amazed that these 2 hotties came up to me even though they could see my black eye.

Anyone else tried opening a set with a blackeye?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, one of the best sets I ever had was with a black eye (turning a bit green). HB could not keep her hands off me and I did not get a chance to even take her home - we ended up doing it behind a building in the most secluded alley we could find. What a night! She came back for more as well, and I could leisurely do all kinds of things to her.

Post subject: Re: Black eye= DHV?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I want a black eye :lol: Actually I'm starting MMA soon (if all goes well) so I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later.
Maybe it's the whole "survival" factor Mystery said about in VAH?
Quote:
rushing into the attraction stage before comfort
Don't you mean the other way around?