Need some help... like all of us

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys!

A few days ago I read "The Game" in a bookshop (not the whole things, just bits) and I thought that this is what I need.
My basic problem is that usually after an opener I can't continue the convo, I mean I have, at least had, a few openers but I can't continue the convo. It just doesn't work. I would need some help... maybe right from the beginning. Like how to open properly and in mid action.
I'm also fairly new to the London scene so any advice would be helpful.

Cheers

Zoltan

Post subject: Hey mate
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok read the game in full, its an awesome book. Secondly being an AFC myself, The Game is not the ultimate guide to Pickup . So your problem is transitioning from the opener , try this (and PUA feel free to correct me), after your opener is over, and you feel the need to transition, make an open ended statement.

Like if your in a bookshop and you've opened, try a situational statement like "man, this (insert name of author) is sooo controversial don't you think!"

It's pretty weak but I made it up on the spot I've never opened in a bookstore lol

But yeah mate hit up the other forums here, there's heaps on transitioning and what to say, and everyone's friendly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

dont bother with the game. it's more a novel than anything else.
keep browsing around the forum and use the search function to look for story telling and transitioning posts.
there are also quite a few threads on "which book should i buy" if you feel like buying a book...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Zoltan you don't really need a book on how to do it. You need a book on why it works. If you know why it works then you can figure out what to do.

So you have problem with conversations. Well go out and just talk to random people. Like when your waiting in line at the store. Talk about something around you. Especially in a grocery store, You see all the celebs magazines.

Like to day, I found out Brad and Angelina are breaking up. So be like "Wow I can't believe they are breaking up." and then just go off that and lead it into family and DHV yourself.

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! Thanks for your help! All of your advices sound great! So I'm gonna try each one of them and see what happens.

Thanks a lot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The book "The Game" by Neil Strauss is a good book but it's more about the Seduction community than a book about how to improve yourself. Now to your question. Do you have problems talking with guys that you have just met? If not why not? What is the difference? I would say that if you get her interested to talk with you then the discussion just flows forward naturally as she will also want to talk with you.