picked her up on a plane

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: picked her up on a plane
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

so i found myself sitting next to this hb9 on a flight and spent the whole time talking with plenty of IOI's etc
she was heaps interested and i number closed before she left. she said i better text her so she gets my number and i better not forget.
so later that hight i sent a text jus hey how u doin its james from the plane etc. got no reply but not sure i was expecting one from that text.
this was on wed and its now tuesday so should i call her or text? thing is shes in qld and im bak in sydney and i wont be bak up in qld till the end of january and i dont want her to get over it before i can see her again

thanks
j

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
so i found myself sitting next to this hb9 on a flight and spent the whole time talking with plenty of IOI's etc
she was heaps interested and i number closed before she left. she said i better text her so she gets my number and i better not forget.
so later that hight i sent a text jus hey how u doin its james from the plane etc. got no reply but not sure i was expecting one from that text.
this was on wed and its now tuesday so should i call her or text? thing is shes in qld and im bak in sydney and i wont be bak up in qld till the end of january and i dont want her to get over it before i can see her again

thanks
j
I suggest text her but make it funny and interesting.. Like this:
This is Lost and Missing dept of so&so flight. It came to our notice that you had left one of your personal invaluable @ seat no.( your seat) which you were expected to claim overnight. Kindly call back to claim it ASAP.