"The Game" Gambit (Perfect anywhere from A1-S3) Fi

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey you guys! One gambit that I devoloped that has been working AMAZINGLY for anywhere in your game (A1-S3) is to teach a girl about the game (I'm sry for those of you that just lost the game haha). The rules of the game are this:
1. Everyone is always playing the game
2. If you think of the game, you lose
3. If you lose, you have to annoucnce it

Basically "the game" is not to think of "the game." Its basically a paradoxial game. Anyway, after someone loses the game and annouces it, there is a 30 minute grace period where if you think of the game its ok and you dont lose.

So what I do first is teach this to a girl, and from then it use it allll the time. If a girl remembers the game (and there for loses), I'll neg her like crazy. This is also good for the times where you don't want to seem needy...such as when you want to start up a conversation with a girl you just met last night but dont know how, just text and be like shit i lost the game. Its good because its innocent and its not showing any interst at all. I use this with almost every set i successfully open and it works amazing...enjoy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You obviously havent thought this out that hard.

To not think of something. Is to think of it.

Let me explain - To not think of something - you have to think what you cant think about - to not think about it.

To exclude something from your thoughts your attention needs to access the gate of the subject, to exclude it.

So if i say to you - dont think of a flying mouse - what is the first thing you think about??? A flying mouse. You need to know what not to think about to exclude it from your thoughts.

The game is seriously flawed. And if you do use it whoever lasts for more than a second is either disabled or lying. Lying? Great way to create comfort man.
Think about it more carefully and change aspects of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, everybody in Iceland is playing that game haha, so you can basicly approach some girl and just say "Oh damn I lost the game" and open that way :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Basically "the game" is not to think of "the game." Its basically a paradoxial game. Anyway, after someone loses the game and annouces it, there is a 30 minute grace period where if you think of the game its ok and you dont lose.
Quote:
You obviously havent thought this out that hard.

To not think of something. Is to think of it.

The game is seriously flawed. And if you do use it whoever lasts for more than a second is either disabled or lying. Lying? Great way to create comfort man.
You Fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

if you think of the game at all, then you lose it. your right - if you think about not thinking of the game at all, then you lose the game. but you cant "try" to not think of it couse then you will remember it...it isnt a game that requires an skill or anything it is just a fun random game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i came into this interested...and you made me lose the game. im angry. haha.

Good idea though, never thought of it being used like that.

thanks.

Goodrich