what is this woman thinking?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok, so i met this girl from the net(i know i know) and we met for coffee, when i was on my way i called her to ask for directions andmessed around with her, i said i wasnt going to be able to make it, pauses for a sec then go im only kidding im on my way now, she went all funny. Was like im over it , im like im only kiddin ill be there in a minute,

Anyway i get down there and was talking away, the whole time she seemed distracted, so i was like this isnt going anywhere, had my coffee said my goodbye and left. I got home later that night and she had removed me from her msn list, and it made me think i was right, however, i decided to text her, and this is where it gets weird.

I text her thanks for today it was pretty obvious nothing was there but it was fun anway

Hb replies- thanks have fun dating

Then i thought fuck it so i asked her out on tuesday night, and shes like yeah ok sounds good, im in.

She is so hard to read, its like she is a PUA herself, push pull kind of thing.

I have my doubts about whether i should even bother taking her out again.

Why would she behave in this way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man,

see, this is where u have to be prepared. This girl is shit testing u! Dont take her shit!

Make sure that u free urself from the thought that u have to get THIS particular girl! Enjoy gaming her. Dont look for the final sex...try to get as many girls chatting, texting,mailing with u! U will reach a point where u say: "Fuck it. I just call the next one"

Its essential that u really have a choice. Especially in the begnning I couldn't get many girls and here and there I still mess it up! BUT, then I can always say: Fuck it...i have other girls that I can talk to, date blabla. U have to rule the girl in the beginning...not the girl ruling u. U can only achieve that when ur comfortable.

What do u think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah i totally agree with you about the numbers thing, in the last two weeks i have met like 8 different women and it does help so you dont get headfucked if some girl flakes on you,

so where too from here do you think?, i mean she seems a bit weird but she is a 9. she said she has been in three 6 month relationships in the past 3 years, she said they always go bad at six months because she goes all weird. That just made me think wow your really high maintence.

I dont think i can be fucked with her shit on tuesday, its christmas man, i dont need that. But how can i politely cancel our plans and leave it open to see her next week or something?

I sorta wanna play her because she thinks she is the shit i dont really mind if she flakes , so what could i say that sorta deflates her fat little head a bit? but in a nice way!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well the point is that she has made a lot of bad experience and is now looking for a guy who can give her all the security she needs...maybe all of her former bfs have been AFCs and she broke up with them since they couldnt rule her or whatever.

U should show her that ur confident with what you are doing with her. That you enjoy urself and that she can have that too while she is with u.
Do u have a strong identity? Is it strong enough for her? Identity is very very important. U have to be comfortable with urself in order to make her comfortable. So lean back, relax, DHV and neg her here and there ;-)

Hope u can work this out. Dont concentrate on it to much. Enjoy the game. If it failes...well...thats what happens when u play games right?!

:wink: