KINO Tactic (field tested)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so i used this technique on my girlfriend but i think if you are a good PUA and have Massive balls, you could use this on a chick you picked up.

I am in the business of contracted security, so i have handcuffs/gun on me at almost all times. So i take my girl to the movies, and before we go in to get some tickets, was like, "Hey, i forgot something", she was like, "What?" and i said" let me see your hand" and right then i slapped 1 cuff on her and i put the other on me. I told her, i am kidnapping her for the date.
It got her excited, she loved it, we held hands cuz our hands were cuffed together, she loved the attention she was getting. People were asking questions and she would reply with "He kidnapped me!" and it was awesome.

I know this was my girlfriend, but it still could work on someone you just met.
I think its an awesome idea, and would totally blow her mind. It takes balls, but if you think you got em try it. I probably would have gotten blown in the theather if there wernt people right behind us.
I did get laid that night. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Seems kind of Corny unless you are suppose to have handcuffs on you at all times lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

tell the girl you are a cop! lol Yeah i understand that POV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great! Girls love to be enchained! Did it to on my ex. It makes her feel good when u take the lead and controle of her! I hope u took her home and enchained her to the bed...

Every once in a while a girls wants to be under ur controle and rule, completly!...I guess ur hancuffs were magic here! Really cool