Kiss Close

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Kiss Close
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried a new kiss-close which got me a kiss and simulatiously blew me out in a way that was a shit test (and I failed)

Routine:
Me: So whats the first thing you would say after we kiss?
HB: idono you tell me
..we kiss
Me: ..... ....... (fucking blew we out...shes was a stunner and I failed the shit test...which shortly resulted in her running off with her friends to dance while ditching me)

Any ideas of what to respond with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:40 pm 

Right,

You have to remember that maybe it was nothing wrong with your routine. When you hit a problem like this in your sarge it usually depends on the previous step going wrong. Like here, most likely you did not have enough comfort to go for the kissclose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For those trying this routine, I just thought of some..use it, review it, or advice is welcome and appreciated.

Response:
Me: what was that…you call that a kiss?
or
Me: woah, that was naughty…now I need to spank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Right,

You have to remember that maybe it was nothing wrong with your routine. When you hit a problem like this in your sarge it usually depends on the previous step going wrong. Like here, most likely you did not have enough comfort to go for the kissclose.
Ye dude I agree, especially considering you can never build up enough interest and comfort...but my intuition was that I could pull it off and I did, at least until I ran into another hurdle.

Cheers for advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
Quote:
For those trying this routine, I just thought of some..use it, review it, or advice is welcome and appreciated.

Response:
Me: what was that…you call that a kiss?
or
Me: woah, that was naughty…now I need to spank you
Maybe the 2nd one, not the first one though. Kissing is in comfort which is when you stop using negs and transfer to a punish/reward method, kiss is good, you want that right? REWARD IT!