Literal "girl next door" (also my first post!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome site, you guys are TONS of help. So here's the deal....

Just moved to a new place (no roomates). The girl next door and I share a driveway. I hadn't seen her yet. (just moved in 2 days ago). I needed to get whoever the hell lived over there to move thier damn car so I could get out this morning. I knock for like 5 damn mins and then finally the door opens and OMFG. I stayed cool and smiled did the simple introduction blah blah blah. Point is, me and this chick ought to happen and livin next to her is really gonna get under my skin if i fuck it up. What do you guys think is a good angle here?

in advance much thanks

Onedeadlysin2go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:16 am 
c'mon. at least point me to an old post!

onedeadlysin2go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: amindnich252
I'll try to get the responses started on here...

Just take it slow. Don't force it. You didn't run into her before. Don't start showing up over there all of a sudden, it'll be obvious. If you do see her when you're outside doing something, be a friendly neighbor. You can start to gather up social proof and look like a fun and interesting person if you start having friends over. She'll want to know more about you. Your first intention is to want to go over there because she was hot and seemed interesting....but she'll call you out on it, at least in her mind, dead to rights. So unless you see a moving truck out there soon, have a little patience for the future instances that are going to invariably happen to come up.

"I'm like a dog chasing a car; if I ever caught it I don't think I'd know what to do with it" - Heath Ledger as The Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

slowly sneaking in DHV was pretty much what I had in mind. her car is sounding pretty rough, with any luck it won't start pretty soon. a well dressed guy fixing her car has got to be good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Also make her think that you have a girlfriend, that could work great as a form of time constrain.