How to keep attraction going with everyday targets.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: CHIEF WAS HERE
AOL: CHIEF+WAS+HERE
As you guys know im all about social circle game. anyway this is kind of a sticking point of mine and any advic is appreciated.

anyway so i see a couple of girls im gaming alot and i kept making excuses that i couldn't close (isolation was hard bla bla) and now their slipping away (LAME). anyway how would YOU re spark attraction?

I used to get tons of IOIs before but it seems to be degenerating. any way to get them back? staying C&F isnt working, its actually working against me SPAM so any other things i can try out? If you need more details just post thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

It sounds like they were into you, but got bored or frustrated. I think you were heading down the right direction, but the lack of escalation caused them to give up.

I would distance myself from them. Don't call, email or text, keep away. Let some time go by, give them the opportunity to miss and wonder about you.

Once their Attention Alarm goes off (every girl has one of these, the alarm goes off when they are being ignored or not getting attention) you can take control of the dynamic and try again.

The key is to keep busy with other options, encase this one doesn't pan out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The way you put it, it seems like they were definately into you. But you also made it seem like you never pulled the trigger or pushed it past comfort. This can lead to a bunch of problems.

First and foremost...the friend zone. If you stick in their comfort zone too long they stop seeing you as a sexual male to just another guy. It is very difficult sometimes impossible to ressurect from the friend zone so by all means stay away from that.

second is they loose interest which seems to be the case here. They once saw you as a very sexual guy and wanted you but you never pulled the trigger. Like you were almost to the end of the race but you gave up 10 feet away from the finish line. After a while they think you aren't interested and they move on.

You can also do what sinful said and drift away to come back. I have done that a few times and it works wonders. Even if they don't realize or care that you've drifted away it leave it perfect to start over in the future. Starting over is extrememly simple wait a month or 2 then simply say "Hey. How's it going I haven't talked to you in a while" then run your game just like before.

I still suggest just simply pulling the trigger and leading them into the next phase. It will lock them in and they will do whatever to keep you from drifting away. Once you have hit that point it is beyond pick-up and into a relationship. When your there you don't have to work nearly as hard, they do a lot of the effort themselves and they initiate everything in order to keep you there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:07 am 
Quote:
It sounds like they were into you, but got bored or frustrated. I think you were heading down the right direction, but the lack of escalation caused them to give up.

I would distance myself from them. Don't call, email or text, keep away. Let some time go by, give them the opportunity to miss and wonder about you.

Once their Attention Alarm goes off (every girl has one of these, the alarm goes off when they are being ignored or not getting attention) you can take control of the dynamic and try again.

The key is to keep busy with other options, encase this one doesn't pan out.
his word is bond.

I'm going through this same situation right now with a girl i find special. I'll go one step further and say the "let em get thirsty" method works well whenever one is trying to recapture a special female's attention...so long as you didn't creep her out or stalk her that is.

I had this one girl who I started out great with but could not progress because she had a man and neither of us wanted to be dishonorable. So after a while I really started to mess up until one day she got frustrated with me and tried to give an ultimatum. I reacted by just bouncing.

For weeks she would text me and i wouldn't respond. Til one day out of no where I FELT like letting her talk to me. So I I.M. her once out of no where. She ignored me and it was obvious that she was trying to get me back for not responding to her. So after a few minutes of her not responding i just let her know I wasn't gonna wait all day for a response to tha question i asked because I have other more important things to do than wait on her. Then, without saying "bye" or "talk to you later" or anything like that, i just dipped (shows her you are a man who doesn't NEED her or anybody and aren't about to play any childish games. They love MEN who demonstrate with actions that they don't need them but want them).

I left her alone for a couple months and, what do you know, she messaged me out of nowhere saying how she was sorry she ignored me and she missed me. I left her hanging for a little while longer to show I am not needy. Then I was able to pick up again on a higher note when I FELT like it. I came back with a more "I don't care what anyone thinks attitude" and it has gone a lot better with her. She sees me in a new light and is more appreciative of when I do ANYTHING for her.

I noticed I messed up again a couple weeks ago with her though (i told her directly i liked her thus giving her power and making me look weak) and she's already a spoiled little thing, so that was a bad move.

So I went over yesterday and noticed she keeps saying one thing but letting her body communicate another. She was testing me and playing games a lot...trying to expunge a reaction from me to gain power. So I built attraction, used negging, and body contact leaving a good impression all while showing I don't need her.

I'm about dip again to show her I'm not about games. The beautiful thing about the whole situation is I'm building myself up in her eyes by only showing her the MAN I truly am.

The important thing though is indeed to have other options and genuinely keep yourself busy and productive in your daily life. Thus, you are not faking being a man. You genuinely are one and really don't need nobody to feel complete.

She will realize how valuable you are to her once you are gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Even if she doesn't realize how valuable you are and come running back to you, leaving her alone for a couple months is a GREAT reset button. It makes it easy to just come back and run game. The only difference is now you know better what she likes and doesn't so it becomes easier than before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 pm 
Quote:
The way you put it, it seems like they were definately into you. But you also made it seem like you never pulled the trigger or pushed it past comfort. This can lead to a bunch of problems.

First and foremost...the friend zone. If you stick in their comfort zone too long they stop seeing you as a sexual male to just another guy. It is very difficult sometimes impossible to ressurect from the friend zone so by all means stay away from that.

second is they loose interest which seems to be the case here. They once saw you as a very sexual guy and wanted you but you never pulled the trigger. Like you were almost to the end of the race but you gave up 10 feet away from the finish line. After a while they think you aren't interested and they move on.

You can also do what sinful said and drift away to come back. I have done that a few times and it works wonders. Even if they don't realize or care that you've drifted away it leave it perfect to start over in the future. Starting over is extrememly simple wait a month or 2 then simply say "Hey. How's it going I haven't talked to you in a while" then run your game just like before.

I still suggest just simply pulling the trigger and leading them into the next phase. It will lock them in and they will do whatever to keep you from drifting away. Once you have hit that point it is beyond pick-up and into a relationship. When your there you don't have to work nearly as hard, they do a lot of the effort themselves and they initiate everything in order to keep you there.
this is actually really good advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Rabble, very solid advice. I experienced the problems with not pulling the trigger and this ultimately boiled down to a fear of sexual rejection in my case. Once I realized that this is a unnecessary emotion that was getting in the way of me actually getting some, i put it out of my head. Staying in the comfort zone and will always brand you as just a friend, a dreaded territory. Sinful's advice on pulling urself away is also good. I once was shot down when i tried to push out of the comfort level, after she rejected my advance, i politely told her i wasnt mad at that i was fine with it but i immediatly shut her out for awhile. lo and behold she came back after a little seperation and now im getting ready to pull the trigger on her again. If she shoots me down, oh well, she must like to play games, there are more fish in the sea. later babe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The thing is with CF - its great however i only find it useful for the attraction phases. After a while i drop it, and just embed the DHV spikes. Make sure your not predictable. Do random things she would never expect. Make sure you change your moods, making her think differently every day. The occasional bit of CF wouldnt go a miss, along with a good neg.