Need to know

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Need to know
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: r3d3111
Sup people, I have tried the Styles 5 lie test on my friends, there wives, and a girl im messing with. All together about 10 people 7 where wemon and it worked all 10 times. Im thinking of using it out on my first trip out sarging with my new out look on picking up ladies. I was wondering if yall would tell me how well it works in the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think it works pretty well.. if you bet a kiss youll always get it. just remember to joke about it - dont be an a-hole when you win! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it's golden. you'll win over 95% of the time and even if you lose, you still have interest. you can easily keep the conversation going and you can bring in another game and say double or nothing. i usually use the three truths and a lie game, practice it a couple times before you try it in the field though, it can be tricky to catch the tells.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've tried it a couple times.. I screwed it up up once haha oh well.. but use Styles' five question game too.. that one is probably my favorite because you can take it so many places