learn magic tricks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: learn magic tricks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Go on some websites and learn a couple easy magic tricks...Great ice breaker and kino escalation. Field tested and approved!

HB: "do you have a cigarette?"
me: yeah here
HB: "...Do you have a lighter too?"
me: damn girl you need me to smoke it for you too?
HB: "haha hey don't be an asshole"
me: oo fiesty I like it. Ok well let me make it up to you
HB: "How?"
me: do you like magic tricks?
HB: "YES YES show me"

This is when I ripped a dollar in half and put it in my fist

me: I don't think I have enough magic in me, here kiss my hand.
after getting my kiss, I said, hmm I don't know if that's enough, kiss my cheek

after I got my kiss, I turned the dollar back to normal and she started freaking out... number closed right after and went back inside

Didn't even know her name and got a kiss from her lol I love what I've learned about PUA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:59 am 
Dedicated Member

I started doing magic about two years before I ever heard of the PUA community [which was recently]. I have used it while sarging and I will say that it gets great reactions. I usually do a four quarter vanishing and reappearing trick that uses her hands for some of it. A big reaction-getter is when I barrow a cigarette and make it levitate while my hands are no where near it. Then, while it's in midair, I will light it and take a drag. I pluck from the air and hand it to her. I have a bunch of good magic recommendations that are suitable for bar/club settings if anyone is interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

wow sounds awesome. where can you learn these?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:19 pm 
Any you could post on here for a quick lesson on a good magic trick? and none of that pulling the quarter out of your ear crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Forgot to sign in. ^ = me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You can learn simple tricks to do with beer bottles and cigarettes on youtube. Nothing AMAZING, but some fun stuff.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Go to your local book store and find a magic trick book. You can also find them on amazon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ive actually gotten a book from amazon a while back but it wasnt very helpful. I mean Im not going to start carrying around a deck of cards with me or anything haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:59 am 
Dedicated Member

In response to what I said earlier, here is what I recommend:

For general magic, I would get Mark Wilson's Complete Course In Magic book. I got my copy for $19.95 at my local magic shop. It's 503 pages of different magic tricks from cards to coins, sponge balls, and money magic. That's what got me personally started.

I also recommend:
Stigmata my Wayne Houchin.
iVanish by Ben Seidman
for starters.

The levitating cigarette I mentioned is not in a tutorial anywhere, just a routine I use using one item I bought at the magic shop. I would just search through the ellusionist and penguinmagic websites. Add www and a dot com before both boldfaced names to link there. Those are just suggestions to get started. Also, it may seem odd to carry sponge balls around, but they are great to use for performance and very kino oriented. PM me and I may reveal the cigarette effect as well. Warning: the presentations are very awesome for spectators, not always to the performer. Don't get discouraged if you read a book or view a video and think the secret behind it is stupid... it's not, because you know the secret, they don't. I also highly recommend gimmicked coins. I can expand more on that through PM since it's "magician's code" to not publically reveal secrets :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 am 
Dedicated Member

Sorry for the double post [supposed I could have hit edit], but if someone knows an underground videosite other than youtube [hate it] that I can upload videos to, perhaps I will consider filming a few easy tricks with the secrets revealed and post them on here for you guys to view, comment, and sugest on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
videosite other than youtube [hate it]
Youtube is the shit, in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42cTkiG ... re=related

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 am 
Dedicated Member

^ The reason I don't want to use youtube is because I want to show you guys some magic tricks to use, and from past experience and viewing other magic videos on youtube, a lot of people will complain if I publically reveal anything. Also, if I reveal tricks sold on websites, I don't want to run into legal problems if that's possibles. Any suggestions on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

http://www.20tricks.com/product.sc?cate ... oductId=14

floating cig trick is pretty cool. as well as the quarter that you can "bite" off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

^ That way of levitation is slightly different than the one I use because the version above uses an extra object. Nonetheless, that way is also impressive to use.

The quarter that you bite is worth the investment for sure. I also have a few other 'quarters' I use in my arsenal for flawless vanishes [not a raven] and other feats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

scrob it would be awesome to see any tricks you got on video. let me know if you end up recording any.