Need some help with this new girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So i'm new to this forum. First post. Go easy.

i just met this new girl at a party and she's awesome. Didn't use much of a routine but basically just acted as uninterested in her as possible as though she were just there for my entertainment. She seemed pretty interested in me and i did number close. I've called her once and have text conversations with her once or twice and we went on a "Date" that wasn't really a date but she grilled me with questions about my life during the whole thing so I took that as an IOI. During this said "date", i told a made up story about two girls hitting on me at a party but i just wasn't interested and made that connection with wierd guys following her around cause i figured almost all girls have had this happen one time or another. It was meant to connect us emotionally as well as DHV me through the ceiling. I made it up myself so someone critique this too. Thing is, she never calls me or texts me even though she seems pretty interested in my whenever I do call or text. Do i keep calling/texting her like a dog or bail? or alternate strategy?

Also, Problem is today when i texted her she held up her end of the convo well and kept asking me questions to keep it going but the very last text I asked her if she wanted to come "hang out with me tomorrow" and she just didn't reply. Someone tell me wtf is going on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Maby you were too focused on what your story was supposed to do to her. Lol , don't rely on it making any emotional connections to yall. Many you didn't touch her at all during the interaction,andi dont mean tapping her on the shoulder. I mean kino escalation. So she probably lost attraction for you. during the date. Maby she didn't think you were into her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Status update for all you bastards who read this thread but don't post any advice :evil:

I've abandoned mission. I figured she's just cat stringing me and I don't wanna play her game so fuck it. I'll probably see her at the party sometime in the future and maybe i could reinitiate some attraction then. but until then... there are more prey to be hunted 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well man I don't have any advice for you because unfortunately I don't
know shit, but not putting her on a pedestal is a good thing :)