Help?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Help?!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi folks. Long post here sorry. I’m looking for some advice here on how I can move forward with this girl I’ve met.....I think I’ve pretty much ruined my chances so looking for advice on what to do.

So we matched on tinder and went on a date the next day. The date went well but think this may have been my first mistake. Instead of going to a bar we went for a short hike. We got on really well and she said that she’d like to do it again. My next mistake was that I sent her a lot of texts, starting that night. To the point where she said she wasn’t looking for a relationship with anyone. (I believe this to an extent as she has deleted tinder).

Anyway I persisted and had a second date at the weekend (one month after the first) this went really well again in that she laughed at my jokes, played with her hair, prolonged eye contact, rubbed above her chest, exposed her neck, hit me when I teased her, was happy to stay out after the show and text me “so so much for tonight and hope you had as much fun as I did”

Now I’ve made yet another mistake and messaged her asking her to “give me a shout if she’s free this week and fancies doing something”

I feel so much chemistry with this girl and the way she looks at me but fear I’ve ruined.

What’s your advice?