PUA Forum
http://pick-up-artist-forum.com/

"It never clicked "
http://pick-up-artist-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=208220
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  "It never clicked "

What does that even mean ?? Look I number close girls talk to them take them out , befriend them but they're never willing to take it a step further because they say it "never clicked " initially . From a pua standpoint no one ever mentions this , I have no idea what it means and no idea how to make it "click " ... Any help on this issue would be great ...

Author:  Arch Stanton [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Not playful enough, not using raw honesty enough. These are sub-levels of charm.

Coming off too serious in your mannerisms/speech.

Also look into your physicality. First night lays increase 30% for muscular men.

Hit the gym, and the next woman you talk to, tell her exactly what youre thinking...even if it's sexual or your Mr nice guy angel says it might be offensive.

Congruency, honesty, chill playfulness is a rare combo, and irresistible for women.

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Anything I can read regarding this topic of " sub levels of charm "

Author:  Arch Stanton [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Charm is nothing more than a combination of playful honesty, confidence, and chill indifference (not cold...just not fearful of outcome).

See the character Hank Moody in "Californication" for examples.

When you are playfully honest or shockingly honest with women, you are never boring. Ever. And you'll never get a "didn't click".

It's because you're being true to yourself, and not hiding intentions. It's rare, and a very attractive character trait. It let's women let their guard down, quickly.

Author:  JackZero [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

"It never clicked" means that she's not seeing you as a sexually viable option. You may have done enough to spark her interests to see where things go but something went wrong along the way. It could have been the communication between meeting her and a date. It could have been the way you presented yourself during the date. Usually it boils down to is the failure to connect and since it's happening to you multiple times, it's likely your fault that the connection isn't made.

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

What would be a simple way of establishing a connection and considering I really am a person who can have fun on his own , how can I share m happiness with someone else and be playfull ...

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

By being so honest wouldn't i be sacrificing some mysteriousness ?

Author:  JackZero [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Quote:
What would be a simple way of establishing a connection and considering I really am a person who can have fun on his own , how can I share m happiness with someone else and be playfull ...
Let me ask you this...why are you going on dates with these women?

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

it's custom ...

Author:  Pilgrim Miester [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

By being true to yourself as others have said, means you will be comfortable in your own skin. Not every woman will like it, but that's a good thing, as it actually free's up time that can be better spent gaming more compatible women with your personality.

Trying to be someone your not to make yourself compatible may work with the young dumb girls but not with experienced women. If you want that type of woman, then you need to change yourself as a person which takes time. This is why women say "we didn't click".

So you need to answer these questions

1. What type of woman do you want to attract (not just looks here, but certain personalities that you want in a woman.

2. What you have to change in your life to attract the women in point 1. So let's say you enjoy music, so learn to play an instrument, get into a band etc, and associate yourself with that scene and then you will attract and click with women into music. But whatever you do, you must enjoy it.

The above will give you plenty of topics of conversation with like minded women. When I come across women now who have no other interests apart from paint their nails and watch x factor, I will blow them off as I can have a far better time and sex with women who are into the outdoors and want to achieve something in life.

Author:  JackZero [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Quote:
it's custom ...
Custom for what? You're answer isn't saying what YOUR goal is with taking a girl on a date. So many of you guys come here looking to achieve something but don't act like you want to achieve it. You tell me that you want to have her share your happiness or fun but those aren't great goals for seduction. So yeah, I understand it's customary to take a woman on a date but what do you want to get out of that date.

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

So tell me what a gd goal should be on a date for seduction ...

Author:  JackZero [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Quote:
So tell me what a gd goal should be on a date for seduction ...
Stop being lazy. Say what it is that you want. Part of your problem, to me, is that you want someone else to do the thinking for you.

Author:  Arch Stanton [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Here's the thing, man. Girls are giving you their number, and you're getting dates. It means you're a decent looking guy, at the very least and have no problem with initial attraction.

That said, all the girls bailing on you means you're kind of emotionally and socially undeveloped right now. Nothing wrong with that, when I was 18-23, I was there, too. If I had a forum like this then, I would've been a monster, lol.

I have a gf of 1.8 or so years. Two days ago she gave me a green light to "get it out of my system". So I hit up an app which requires the woman to make the first move after a mutual "like". It's kind of cool, because it filters out all the creepos and unwanted messages for women.

Here's how the interaction went:

Her: hi
Me: hey, enjoying the crisp fall weather?
Her: yeah, but it got too cold, too fast.
Me: It did. But there are ways around that, haha.
Her: Oh yeah? What are these "ways"?
Me: Great sex and a nice evening fire.
Her: lol, true. Are you coming downtown later?
Me: No.
Her: I am. It's going to be cold. ;)
Me: Yeah. Hit me up later if you need to warm up (sent my digits).

Girl hits me up today.

When I had this interaction I was working out at the gym, and horny. I was completely congruent with how I was feeling in the moment. I sexualized the conversation in the fourth fucking line of text. I was being completely honest with myself, and her. And if she doesn't like it, that's cool! I have plenty of other options.

95% of guys would be scared shitless to do that. They'd hem and haw and talk about things they don't really care about to placate the woman. It's repelling. Socially valuable women see this constantly. And it's a a breath of fresh air when they find a guy who gets to the point.

Author:  Basic fucking idiot [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "It never clicked "

Quote:
Quote:
So tell me what a gd goal should be on a date for seduction ...
Stop being lazy. Say what it is that you want. Part of your problem, to me, is that you want someone else to do the thinking for you.
No man it's just that I go on a date for a typical reason meaning that I want her , I'd like to spend more time with her and hopefully when I am free on a Saturday night I can call her up and spend romantic and intimate time with her or just lay back and watch tv .
Quote:
Here's the thing, man. Girls are giving you their number, and you're getting dates. It means you're a decent looking guy, at the very least and have no problem with initial attraction.

That said, all the girls bailing on you means you're kind of emotionally and socially undeveloped right now. Nothing wrong with that, when I was 18-23, I was there, too. If I had a forum like this then, I would've been a monster, lol.

I have a gf of 1.8 or so years. Two days ago she gave me a green light to "get it out of my system". So I hit up an app which requires the woman to make the first move after a mutual "like". It's kind of cool, because it filters out all the creepos and unwanted messages for women.

Here's how the interaction went:

Her: hi
Me: hey, enjoying the crisp fall weather?
Her: yeah, but it got too cold, too fast.
Me: It did. But there are ways around that, haha.
Her: Oh yeah? What are these "ways"?
Me: Great sex and a nice evening fire.
Her: lol, true. Are you coming downtown later?
Me: No.
Her: I am. It's going to be cold. ;)
Me: Yeah. Hit me up later if you need to warm up (sent my digits).

Girl hits me up today.

When I had this interaction I was working out at the gym, and horny. I was completely congruent with how I was feeling in the moment. I sexualized the conversation in the fourth fucking line of text. I was being completely honest with myself, and her. And if she doesn't like it, that's cool! I have plenty of other options.

95% of guys would be scared shitless to do that. They'd hem and haw and talk about things they don't really care about to placate the woman. It's repelling. Socially valuable women see this constantly. And it's a a breath of fresh air when they find a guy who gets to the point.

Do you believe being congruent with you were thinking links up with the playful honesty the other users mentioned ?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/