Not sure what goes wrong mid game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok so its like after I approached and all that it just randomly ends when trying to get a girl to go out.

My main way of communication is through Facebook and text because I don't see these girls all the time.usually my messages get ignored but when I see them again it's like it never happened.

For instance one girl I introduced myself to and asked her out. She was really giggly and said yeah and to shoot her a Facebook message. I did and she ignored it. Didn't see her for about 2months after that until we were both at a club. I didn't remember her name but she remembered mine for some reason. We sat there talking for a little and I left.

Another girl I was flirting with that night I had also messaged. I figured she didn't realize or see it until she brought it up jokingly.

It pretty much is like that. I'll talk to them when I see them in person but through text they ignore me.

What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Sounds like you've been friend-zoned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I know what you're talking about. I knew this girl. Her name was laura. I got her contact info at the bar one day, just like your story. I tried to talk to her on FB like 3 times and got nada. I figured she wasn't interested anymore, then i saw her at the bar again and she ran right up to me, hugged me with tits pressed hard into my chest and the whole nine yards. We wound up going to Denny's later, and then hooked up 2 days after that. I've had a couple others that were similar, but this one really stood out to me. I have no idea what it's about

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah I'm not sure what it is. Maybe my personality doesn't translate through message? There was a girl I attempted to talk to and she stood she was into camping. I told her we should go and she ignored me. A few months later we met again and hooked up that night.

But it's just really annoying because there's not really any correlation. They acknowledge the messages in person but ignore them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah I'm not sure what it is. Maybe my personality doesn't translate through message? There was a girl I attempted to talk to and she stood she was into camping. I told her we should go and she ignored me. A few months later we met again and hooked up that night.
She ignored you because taking a girl camping for the first date is way too much.

When you kept it casual and low investment, she fucked you.

Nice lesson to be learned there. Women are not magical princesses that need hot air balloon rides and champagne on the first date. They want sex as much as you, and they want things organic and simple.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I actually started thinking about this after i first read and replied to your post. thinking back, theres 2 chicks that stick out who got flaky on social media, and they both had serious long term bf's that they cheated on all the time. I think they don't like to respond in text or on the computer because they don't know who else might see that they responded. In person, they can see who you're with and if you open your mouth, they can deny everything. Not so much if you have proof of the conversation somewhere. Women will go to extreme lengths to protect their reputation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Facebook and text game is a art of it's own , but it's a damn difficult one. People can misconstrue the littlest shit...

My advice get out in the field. Go to Target or some shit. Be a man because the internet dating is just god awful